1.    #1  
    I have a sprint pre.
    My old man will be getting the pre plus from verizon.

If we both have pres, I might as well get a touchstone. so the way i understand it, I would have to buy a new battery cover for my pre correct?

Also, Can you plug the touchstone into a USB port and let it charge from your pc/laptop or does it have to be plugged into the wall?
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    I have a sprint pre.

If we both have pres, I might as well get a touchstone. so the way i understand it, I would have to buy a new battery cover for my pre correct?

Also, Can you plug the touchstone into a USB port and let it charge from your pc/laptop or does it have to be plugged into the wall?
    Ya, you'll have to buy the full kit w/ the back for your Sprint Pre. The Verizon one comes w/ the back, so you'd just need a stone.

You can't plut it into your computer, just an outlet. Not enough juice for the stone to work properly from your 500ma USB port.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    It has to be plugged into the wall, however some users have been very successful with attaching it to the car charger kit/USB ports. It isn't advised though, it could overvolt the USB bus.

The Verizon Pre comes with the TS back, all you would need for your Sprint Pre is the TS back. There is a nice deal on Dell's website for a TS and a TS back for about 29 dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    There is a nice deal on Dell's website for a TS and a TS back for about 29 dollars.
    Woah. Dell is selling them? Am I the only one that thinks that's weird?
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackz28 View Post
    I have a sprint pre.

You can pick up the TS charger and cover for 29.87/free shipping at Dell:

CLEARANCE ITEM - PRE Touchstone Charger Kit 58257 - Dell Mobility Store - Best Prices!