1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the display on the pre while charging on the Touchstone? I am afraid it will "burn" the image into my screen. Plus its just annoying. If anyone knows a fix or patch avail. please let me know. Thanks.
    theres a patch i believe its named touchstone screen off
    Been using a TS charger for over 7 months now, screen is fine, so no worries, enjoy your TS charger!
    yep i use my pre as an alarm clock on the go
    there's homebrew app called brightness unlinked that has option to turn off display while charging via touchstone..it's in preware.
    There is also a patch called "more standby times" where you can set your screen to never turn off (can still turn off with power button if desired), I use this when my Pre is on my TS when I am driving and other things too.
    we need to get the word out about the app brightness unlinked it out the people just dont know about it
    There will never be an app that everyone knows about
    This is sort of unrelated, but Brightness Unlinked doesn't show up in my preware. I see a companion app called Launch Brightness Unlinked on Luna Boot, but that's it. A while ago I noticed I couldn't find VirtualBoy, the NES emulator, either. All my feeds are turned on, is there something I'm missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This is sort of unrelated, but Brightness Unlinked doesn't show up in my preware. I see a companion app called Launch Brightness Unlinked on Luna Boot, but that's it. A while ago I noticed I couldn't find VirtualBoy, the NES emulator, either. All my feeds are turned on, is there something I'm missing?
    If you're having any problems with Brightness Unlinked, please post to the Brightness Unlinked forum thread in the Homebrew apps forum so you can be helped. Thanks.