Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Getting my Pre Plus tomorrow, what is the best screen protector to get?
  2. sko
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I just ordered some Best Skin Ever. They've gotta be the best right? It's in their name!
    I got a couple extreme guards off of ebay. They work great and they are only 6.99.
    Phantom Skinz are fantastic. Right now it's 2 for 6.99 (screen protector only).
    if only there was a huge thread about this in the Accessories Forum.

if. only.

p.s. i dont even know if there are any available for the Plus yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    if only there was a huge thread about this in the Accessories Forum.

if. only.

Phantom Skinz - Clear Protection Film for Palm Pre Plus
    good job Phantom Skinz.

i heart them.
    i use skinomi screen protector with a lifetime warranty.. love it and very easy to apply
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bswain58 View Post
    Phantom Skinz are fantastic. Right now it's 2 for 6.99 (screen protector only).
    I prefer phantom skinz myself.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post

roflmfao
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    i got mine from amazon for 0.01 plus a couple bucks shipping. can be reused. will buy again if this one wears out.

can not see spending more on something if you dont have to. it just a piece of plastic to cover your screen that will wear out. the cheaper the better
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post
    roflmfao
    He means without the hole on the front, I think.
    I'm a major fan of the "invisible skin", it's perfectly cut out and you can really "feel" how it protects the device
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Boxwave has the best screen protectors.
    Quote Originally Posted by adoss89 View Post
    I got a couple extreme guards off of ebay. They work great and they are only 6.99.
    + 1

I like the Phantom Skinz, and the lifetime warranty/price/etc.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I went with InvisibleSheild. It's a pain to put on but it looks fantastic after it cures for a couple days. Also has a lifetime warranty and can be peeled off if need be.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Screen Protector Shield for Palm Pre - Plus LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS
    I ordered the phantom skinz - pre plus specific (no hole) and $10 for 2 with free shipping. If they're anything like the zagg I'll only need 1...
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    I've used a lot of different skins and chose the Phantom Skinz for my Pre. Best...skin...evar. Follow their directions and it will install perfectly.
    I've got the Zagg Invisible Shield. Cheap, lifetime guarantee, extremely difficult to put on (get a person to put it on at the store you buy it at; I did for 10$ - saves the hassle)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast