Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sweet. Just got one. I really just wanted the back cover, but got the whole kit for only $10 more. what a deal.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Just ordered 2. Thanks to the OP!
    great find love this order mine
    [FONT="Garamond"]Dam1 J1sFONT]
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Thanks...
    Now I can have one at the office without scouting ebay for deals.
    Wonder why Dell is clearing this item at almost 50% off. Guess not selling very well for them?
    But you still have to buy a cable... right?
    I bought then cancelled. Cables are 20 bucks right? Or 14, something like that. Is it still a good deal?
    Anyone know what the price of the new kits will be?
    I can't believe I just bought 2, making a grand total of 4! I have one at work, and one by my nightstand. Figure I'll put on in my car, and one in my office.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by onmymarc View Post
    But you still have to buy a cable... right?
    I bought then cancelled. Cables are 20 bucks right? Or 14, something like that. Is it still a good deal?
    Anyone know what the price of the new kits will be?
    You can buy the Standalone Dock at the PreCentral store for $39.95, so the Dell deal is a $10 discount from the PreCentral price, and a $20 discount from MSRP. (And includes a new back cover!)

A new Palm 5' cable is $20 (2.5' $15) from the PreCentral store. I use a cheap $1 cable from Monoprice.com when I travel. What I'm planning to do is use the cable that came with the phone for the Touchstone and the cheap $1 cable for syncing/transfers. I'll just pick up another cheap cable from Monoprice for when I travel.
    just ordered one ... thanks dude!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    u da man!
    Did anyone ever get shipment confirmation on this? I got an email today saying that my order was canceled... no explanation.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    I did get confirmation of shipment. Maybe they took more orders than they could fill? That stinks.
    Anyone have the # to call Dell. My order has been in proccessing for over 3 days and I see my card was already successfully charged.

The whereismyorder site is blocked from work

Thanks in advance.
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre

and yes they had charged my card (i forgot to tell the cust service agent that told me it was an authorization issue)
    Dell cancelled my order, said they were out of stock!! doah!!
    Quote Originally Posted by derektracy View Post
    just ordered one ... thanks dude!
    UPDATE: These guys are bull****ters... Eight days for them to tell me they are out of stock and my order was cancelled. Of course they ran my card, hopefully they know how to refund better than check their stock. Too good to be true, I guess.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12