Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i got mine today and it works perfect. it was shipped through fed ex originally, but it was delivered my post office today.
    FedEx free shipping on Dell's site is horribly slow. I ordered mine on Sunday and they didn't completely process the order til Tuesday night. They finally shipped out on Wednesday. I received my touchstones on Saturday. And just like fgchevy FedEx delivered the paclage to the post office and USPS actually delvered the package to my house.
    Got mine Friday, works great!
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Got mine today, a day early. It works perfectly plugged in to 120v, but not from the USB drive on the computer. Does not charge at all from there. Is it supposed to?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Got mine today, a day early. It works perfectly plugged in to 120v, but not from the USB drive on the computer. Does not charge at all from there. Is it supposed to?
    If you take a look at the manual it shows in full color pictures no.
    I ordered mine on the 24th and it was sitting at processing till yesterday. I emailed them and they said they would get right on it. Today I get an email that my order was canceled. They suck.
    Got mine already and it had my projected delivery date as the 4th!
    mine got canceled today dont buy from them! they GUARANTEED 4 times my order was to be shipped on 4 different times and my order got canceled today!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123