1.    #1  
    I just got my boxwave screen guard and love it. It comes with two a regular and an extended length one. I just wish the regular one was a bit longer on the top. Fits perfect.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Glad it worked out for ya~
    I use Boxwave on all my devices, Treo, BB, etc and now Pre. IMO it's the best screen protector out there and worth every cent.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I just got my boxwave screen guard and love it. It comes with two a regular and an extended length one. I just wish the regular one was a bit longer on the top. Fits perfect.
    Which Boxwave? I see ClearTouch Anti-Glare and ClearTouch Crystal.
    I love Bowave myself! I personally prefer crystal. It is sturdy and is extremely clear. I have used many other brands and boxwave is what i always end up with.
    all the threads about invisashield which is horrid. I am going back to Boxwave. Never the cheapest but always the best.
    Can you provide a little more information about the extended and regular length? What are they each intended to cover? The website shows one that appears to have a case; I don't intend to use it with a case.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Can you provide a little more information about the extended and regular length? What are they each intended to cover? The website shows one that appears to have a case; I don't intend to use it with a case.
    davidra,

Only for the ClearTouch CRYSTAL do you have both the extended option, and regular option. The AntiGlare only comes in the regular option.

LINK: Pre Screen Protector / Palm Pre Screen Protector / Pre Screen Cover / Palm Pre Screen Cover / Pre Screen Film - ClearTouch Crystal

The orange outline shows where the ClearTouch crystal coverage area extends to.

hope that clears up any confusion!

boxwave-
    Need one for the Pre Plus

I dont understand how the longer length shield would look. Any pics?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    We should be getting our Plus version sometime this week (W or Th). Heres a link to my Pre with the BoxWave ClearTouch Crystal
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Thank you, I brought the ones from Verizon and they were terrible!

I've always used Boxwave on my WM devices.
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    +1 on the Boxwave gear... just ordered some goodies.
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Might be rethinking my Boxwave endorsement.

Ordered screen protection for my Pre Plus last week, the standard Pre version (with the hole) arrived. (yes, their website and my order confirm specified Palm Pre Plus)

Two emails to customer service unanswered since Friday
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by genearch View Post
    Might be rethinking my Boxwave endorsement.

Ordered screen protection for my Pre Plus last week, the standard Pre version (with the hole) arrived. (yes, their website and my order confirm specified Palm Pre Plus)

Two emails to customer service unanswered since Friday
    Huh.. I was just about to order the screen protector (Pre+) from Boxwave.

Could you keep us updated?
    Here is the phone number for Boxwave. I found the number when I had a problem last year and they were very helpful.

Boxwave's phone number: (425)828-6641

Here is a website (Bloomsberg Business Week) that has all of Boxwave's information.

BoxWave Corporation: Private Company Information - BusinessWeek

If the number needs to be erased, that is fine, but follow the link above and the number is there.
    want to purchase a screen protector for my palm pre plus, and I think I settled on the boxwave.

however, I noticed their are two types, crystal clear and antiglare.

besides the obvious (the names of each) I want to know if both are "finger print resistant." the website only mentions that for the antiglare.

my follow up, is (are) they really finger print resistant? The native pre plus screen is a finger print magnet!!!

last Q: do either screen protectors protect againt scratches?
    anyone have anything to answer my q?