1.    #1  
    With precentral forum readers buying a bunch of them are there any patches/ apps that are made for the touchstone that you recommend?

Is there an option to change this?
    "For incoming phone calls, simply pick up the phone from the Charging Dock and it answers automatically, without having to tap the screen."
    I dont want that.

Thanks
    I answered your original post with this:

Well there is an app that is called "batter saver" where you can set times where it automatically puts your Pre into airplane and then in it switches back to standard mode. That should work out fine for you because when in airplane mode you will not recieve calls and text's and email alerts. Mine is set to switch into airplane mode at 11 PM and then at 6 AM it goes back into standard mode.
    If you don't want to install this app, just put your phone into airplane mode before you go to bed.

Another patch that I like for the TS charger is the "More Standby Times", I set my screen to never turn off when my Pre is on the TS charger either at home or in my car.

One more you would probably would like that I use is the "Charger Alert Vibrate Only" patch that disables the "battery charging" sound when you place your Pre on the TS charger.