Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    If you just need another touchstone base there $40 at best buy. Also I've seen them cheap on Craigslist every once in awhile.
    touchstone - BestBuy
    My order finally shipped, but it won't be here until the 4th! What a load of ****.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    My order finally shipped, but it won't be here until the 4th! What a load of ****.
    When did you order? I ordered mine on Tuesday and still showing processing
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    I'm pretty ****ed, I ordered mine last Sunday and I just got an email from Dell saying my order was canceled because they were out of stock. What a bunch of crap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnboat View Post
    I'm pretty ****ed, I ordered mine last Sunday and I just got an email from Dell saying my order was canceled because they were out of stock. What a bunch of crap!
    That is a crappy way to run a business, I can see why Dell is laying off a bunch of people, l will never do business with them again.
    Ordered mine BEFORE some others on this thread, and it was cancelled. *sigh* 25th in the morning.
    called and screamed at them, and then just chatted, they said,
    "we have placed more on order and have your order on priority shipping as soon as they arrive"

we will see
    ordered on the 25th, morning...just got a cancellation email for both of the touchstones!!! ***!

I chatted with a rep on Friday and they said it would be shipped on saturday!!!
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre
    I ordered mine on the 25th in the afternoon and got it Saturday. I don't know why you guys are having so much trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I ordered mine on the 25th in the afternoon and got it Saturday. I don't know why you guys are having so much trouble.
    you have very good luck i ordered mine the 24th and its still processing. i called 4 times they said it would come in 24 hrs sill nothing
    anyone find a good number to the cust support for this? the stupid whereismyorder site is blocked and I cant find a # to call about my cancelled toushstones.
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Chatted with CS rep Wenesday and was told it would ship by COB Thursday. Checked my order again on Friday and it was still processing. Chatted with CS rep Saturday and I was assured it would ship overnite on Monday (today). I got my cancellation notice this morning.

Very Nice...
    mine got canceled today dont buy from them! they GUARANTEED 4 times my order was to be shipped on 4 different times and my order got canceled today!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    lol they canceled mine and said they mfg. no longer is making them! Had to call them to find that out!
    I ordered Saturday the 23rd and I just received it yesterday.
    Mine are supposed to be here on Thursday. I guess I got lucky.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thelessa View Post
    lol they canceled mine and said they mfg. no longer is making them! Had to call them to find that out!
    Yeah same here....thats bull
    I feel everyone's pain because I was shafted on Black Friday when I tried to get a 15" lenovo lappy for $349. Placed the order and then received a cancellation notice a week later.

Anyways, I wanted to say that I placed my order (2) on Sunday night (1/24) and was expecting to receive it by Thursday (2/4), but it actually arrived last night.

So just be hopeful that your order was processed and that it should arrive within the week. Best of luck to you all.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    got mine today, thanks OP!
    got mine today. ordered it on 1/25 when i ordered my plus. i was a little po'd that it took a week and a half, but i guess i'm lucky. don't think i'll order from Dell again.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast