Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mine was shipped today, hopefully everyone else will be getting shipped emails as well soon.
    yessir, shipped as well
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    great tip! ordered one!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Got an email saying my order was shipped, but apparently the fact that the expedited option was offered to us was due to an error in their system. According to several representatives, accessories are not eligible for second day shipping, and instead always ship via SmartPost (which is the same option as the free shipping). They said it will take up to eight mailing days. Still a great deal, although definitely misleading (unintentional I'm sure, but nonetheless).

The representative said they can request a refund for the $7.99, but that there's no guarantee the refund will be processed... Frankly, the fee is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do business with them again after this experience! Unless they drop the Touchstone to $9.99, that is.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Still haven't got an email saying mine shipped.

The site Dell gave me in the email says it's processing still.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    mine has three days proccesing the order
    I really hope my order (yesterday) goes through. Looking at the perfect spot on my desk here at work!
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre
    They just raised the price to $39.87 now. I ordered one a few hrs ago and my email conformation says $29.87.

http://mobility.dell.com/Accessories...a73053&cenbd=0
    Price went up AND this kit doesn't include the CABLE so you'll still be looking at another $20 unless you want to run around with a cable in your pocket between work and home...for those of us that have them in both locations.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Price went up AND this kit doesn't include the CABLE so you'll still be looking at another $20 unless you want to run around with a cable in your pocket between work and home...for those of us that have them in both locations.
    The kit has never included the cable.

Look to eBay for the best deals on that:

For example, here's the adapter and the cable for $10 with free shipping:

Palm PRE AC Wall Adapter Charger & USB Cable NEW & OEM - eBay (item 170430813052 end time Feb-09-10 15:04:40 PST)
    Got the shipped notice. Now I feel better.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Anyone's actually ship yet? Fedex has shown "Initiated" for the past couple days. ***.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Seems they're using FedEx SmartPost, so the tracking information on those is notoriously bad.
    Anyone have the # to call Dell. My order has been in proccessing for over 3 days and I see my card was already successfully charged.

The whereismyorder site is blocked from work

Thanks in advance.
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Anyone's actually ship yet? Fedex has shown "Initiated" for the past couple days. ***.
    I had the order confirmation the other day, and the charge was processed by my bank. But today I got a cancellation notice from Dell, with no explanation.

I am guessing this means they ran out before they got to mine, but then why raise the price $10 and still offer it online?
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreOwned View Post
    I had the order confirmation the other day, and the charge was processed by my bank. But today I got a cancellation notice from Dell, with no explanation.

I am guessing this means they ran out before they got to mine, but then why raise the price $10 and still offer it online?
    No longer offer on-line. Yes I was charged too. I called, they claimed it was at end of life (the Touchstone). Wonder what Palm is gonna support now.
    please post is someone actually gets one.... 5 days still processing, chatted 3 times just got off the phone... blah blah it WILL ship in 24 hours.... my *** thats what they have been saying for almost a week...... if it looks to good to be true, then........
    There's always next year!
    I should get mine Monday it's in transit.
    they just canceled both of mine oh well i guess i keep looking
    There's always next year!
    geez I got to stop missing these deals. I need a touchstone.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast