Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    ordered 2 paid the $7.99 for 2 day shipping hoping this bumps me up in regards to getting them, as it is a clearance item with most likely limited supplies
    Ordered one, I was in the middle on whether or not I should buy one, that changed my decision. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE dealing with the stupid little USB door.

Thanks OP for the heads up.
    no shipping to europe
  4. sko
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I just got in on some of that action
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Does the screen turn off when you set it on the puck? I heard it acts like a "night light". I wouldn't like that as I don't want to see it at night.
    i just ordered one too so now this one will go in my caroh and yes the light stays on with the time displayed.there is a patch i believe you can get to stop it though once u search in these forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jp700p View Post
    Does the screen turn off when you set it on the puck? I heard it acts like a "night light". I wouldn't like that as I don't want to see it at night.
    The backlight goes very low (lower than the lowest setting in brightness, which is what I have it set to anyway) with a black screen with the clock from the lock screen on top. It also shows any notifications you have (if you have that option on).

I sleep with it right beside my bed every night, and have never once thought it was too bright that it was keeping me awake.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Awesome, thanks for this. I was just kicking myself for missing the bestbuy.com deal for $41, but now I'm glad I missed that one.
    Anyone get a confirmation yet?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    got the email but that's it. I'm getting a little worried!
    I purchase my TS charger from Dell for 29.99 w/free shipping, got the confirmation email minutes after I ordered it last night, that's why I went with Dell, never have had a problem with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I purchase my TS charger from Dell for 29.99 w/free shipping, got the confirmation email minutes after I ordered it last night, that's why I went with Dell, never have had a problem with them.
    same here, i got my email confirmation minutes after order was placed.
    I got the e-mail confirmation too, but if you click on the link it still shows the order is processing. Anyone get past that?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Being that it is Sunday, the package will not ship out till tomorrow, I would not be too concerned, now if by Tue or Wed and you don't hear anything....
    Ordered late last night (West coast time). Got up this morning, and my order had been canceled - no explanation. It's still on the website, so I placed another order using a credit card instead of a credit "gift card." I'm hoping that was the problem, and not that they were sold out.
    I just ordered two with 2 day shipping and got confirmation. Check and see if your credit card had problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by krwren View Post
    I just ordered two with 2 day shipping and got confirmation. Check and see if your credit card had problems.
    It was an AMEX "gift card." It had more than enough left on it for the transaction.

Thinking about it further, the card is restricted from making purchases of "Telephone Equipment and Sales and Telecom Services." I figured that since it was from Dell, that it would be no problem. However, since it's from "Dell Mobility," that could have caused the problem.

Anyway, I've reordered using another form of payment. Got the confirm, but the "Order Status" is still showing the order processing. And I reordered over 3 hours ago. You might want to check your order status and make sure the order processes just to be sure. I would have never known that my order had been canceled if I hadn't checked as they never sent me an email to notify me!
    Mine also still says processing, however the charge has been posted to my account.
    I had to re-submit my order because the payment info was messed up. Now I do see the charge to my account and the order processing.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Thanks OP. I can't believe I missed this on Sickdeals.
    Got 1, traveling next week so I hope its here in time.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast