1.    #1  
    Is there still not a single Bluetooth external keyboard that will work with the Palm Pre? I know we still don't have Docs2Go yet but I sure would like to see the option of a full size keyboard for doing business emails, etc. Anyone found any that work?
    I don't think there is one currently, but I would love to see one also.
    The issue isn't the model of keyboard, it's the profiles supported on the Pre. Keyboards either implement the standard HID bluetooth profile (human interface device) or run a custom protocol to a custom driver across the SPP bluetooth profile (serial port profile). Unfortunately the Pre's bluetooth stack doesn't provide/expose either of these profiles so we're out of luck until Palm changes the bluetooth protocol stack or someone finds a way to swap it out or enhance it. (Which maybe someone on WebOS Internals is working on, I haven't looked...)
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    yep until palm opens up the blutooth it wont happen
    There is a guy over at Internals looking into creating a nice open source bluetooth stack, I haven't been able to figure out what the current status is but it'd open alot of possibilities.