Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    With my bluetooth, I can only hear phone calls. When I go play a video via sprint tv, it doen't go thru my bluetooth. Is there something that I have to turn on.
    If you are trying to use a basic bluetooth earpiece designed for phone call, it won't work. You need a device that is A2DP Bluetooth (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). A2DP devices allow you to listen and control music along with taking calls.

You can find an article about bluetooth devices for the Palm Pre in this article.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    thanks for the info, just bought this thing, guess that was a waste of money
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    You can only hear audio if your headset is A2DP compliant. If it is, go to the Bluetooth app in the launcher and their should be a musical symbol and a phone symbol next to the name of your connected headset. If their isn't a musical symbol tap on the name to disconnect and tap again to reconnect. It should reconnect with both symbols and allow you to hear audio.
    To listen to music using a Bluetooth headset, the phone and the Bluetooth headset needs to support the A2DP profile.So first check your mobile phone have this profile or not.
    For more information on A2DP visit: motorola-global-eng.custhelp.com

Hope this helps..........