1.    #1  
    I am hoping to see invisibleSHIELD for Pre Plus. When I sent a message to ZAGG I got the following response:

We have received your submission. If we determine there is enough demand for an invisibleSHIELD for your device, we will reach out to you for you to ship us your device. Keep a look out for an email from us as the first person to commit to sending in their device will be the only one eligible for the free invisibleSHIELD. Thank you again.

If your interested in invisibleSHIELD for the Pre Plus than can you submit your request at the following link:

ZAGG | Can't find an invisibleSHIELD for your device? We'd love to help
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I am hoping to see invisibleSHIELD for Pre Plus. When I sent a message to ZAGG I got the following response:

We have received your submission. If we determine there is enough demand for an invisibleSHIELD for your device, we will reach out to you for you to ship us your device. Keep a look out for an email from us as the first person to commit to sending in their device will be the only one eligible for the free invisibleSHIELD. Thank you again.

If your interested in invisibleSHIELD for the Pre Plus than can you submit your request at the following link:

[url= | Can't find an invisibleSHIELD for your device? We'd love to help[/url]
    it's not like the pre plus is bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it's not like the pre plus is bigger.
    True, but even the slightest size change on a micrometer means the engineers have to make a new design. These things are so accurate its amazing. My IS fits without the slightest gap, and with the mic and earpiece dead-on. I'm sure IS will come out with one very quickly considering how fast they did the Pre.
    The only difference is there will be a hole cut out for the lower button that is no longer there. It will work fine untill Zagg's makes a screen protector for the Pre Plus.
    I wonder if there are different version of invisashield.
    I hated mine, it looked terrible after a month.
    I felt terrible... rubbery and orange peel surface.
    But many people like them here, I don't get it.
    Strange, people say that, but after a few days, mine shield dried out and was smooth to the touch. Great product, have been using it for years with no problems.