Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    what's up to the best phone cummunity on the web!! Ok so anyways I was just curious to who here has an extended battery?and which one? And if they like it..I need one bad as I am a heavy user and always charge my battery. Juss to clear this the 3800 is out of the question, itz way to big.
    The Seidio 2600MaH battery is very nice I got it for Christmas and I love it. My Pre can last a little longer than a day with heavy use and almost 2 full days with moderate use. I actually like having the phone be a little bulkier as well, it makes the phone feel like it is better quality. It isn't too thick either which is nice. The 2600 also comes with the Soft-touch coating on the battery cover which is very nice. It feels like a Treo 755p. I highly recommend it
    I agree I love my Seido 2600MaH battery easily last 8-12hrs of heavy use, the thickness makes typing on the keyboard easier for me.
    I have the Seido 2600 and love it. It was worth it to me to give up the use of my touchstone for the extended battery life.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I have the 1350mah that fits in stock footprint, I really think it helped get me right to sweet spot of making it all day...

and still lets me use my touchstone