Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I need to get a new case for my Pre, as the Rocketfish case I got from Best Buy did not last. I tried to removed it and broke two of the tabs. It was the kind that snaps over the body of the Pre.

Does anyone have the case from the Sprint website? It looks like it comes with two different colored faceplates. Do you like it? I read in another thread that it helps with the oreo twist.

I want a case that will protect my Pre, but I don't want something that is so huge that I can't comfortably put it in my pocket.

I want to get a case that is sturdy, and would be easier to take on and off. I don't have to do it a lot, but I carry a second battery, and sometimes if I can't get to my laptop or home charger, I need to switch batteries. This is how I broke the Rocketfish case.

Just looking for thoughts.
    The Sprint case is the best case out IMO. Slider rails is what makes it soo nice. There are some threads about it I think on the forums.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    well the sprint case add a noticeable bulk but its the best snap on so its a trade off
    well the sprint case adds a noticeable bulk but its the best snap on so its a trade off
    Love it. There is a lot of discussion about this here. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ed-sprint.html
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Thanks everyone. I checked the other forums and read what people thought about it.

I bought the case from Sprint and I love it. It does add a little bulk, but it eliminates the twist COMPLETELY.

It is a little stiffer to open and close the case, but I applied a little woodworkers wax to the rails of the case, and it slides very easily and smoothly.

Thanks for everyones advice.