1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can get some of the OEM headphones that came with the Pre?

Is there a set of after market ones that are just as good that include the microphone and the action button?

I lost mine and would like to replace them.

Thanks
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    If your in a hurry you can get them directly on the Palm web site but they charge 24.99 for them.If you have time to wait they show up on Ebay every so often for about ten
    Headsets made for the iphone with a microphone are compatible. I sometimes use my Bose On Ear Mobile headphones with my Pre.
    Palm Pre Pixi OEM 3.5 mm Stereo Headset, Headphones - eBay (item 290391122922 end time Feb-12-10 09:41:01 PST)

I bought 3 wall chargers from this seller, all were the real oem ones that came with the Pre so i have no doubt these would be the real ones too.

I am thinking of buying one of these instead, but the price is so cheap I'm wondering if they are fakes as once I bought a replacement JBL headphones and it was a fake, a very good fake, but because i had the original it was easy to compare and notice it (seller ultimately refunded me however)

Ultimate Ears Super FI 4VI Earphone+MIC for iPhone iPod - eBay (item 190365632070 end time Jan-26-10 08:20:06 PST)

If anyone buys any of these ~$30 let me know if these are fakes or real.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get some of the OEM headphones that came with the Pre?
    Sometimes they have extras (if they replaced a Pre for an existing customer with a new one from stock) at the Sprint stores. If you ask nicely and are in need, someone at the store might find one and just give it to you.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    While people are viewing this thread, does anyone know of a set similar to the OEM but for slightly smaller ears?
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    If that one had a volume control also it would be just about perfect...
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    does anybody know if the headphones are also under warranty and if so how does one go about in returning them, is it to sprint?
    probably but not to sprint youd have to call palm and they may just ship one to you
  10.    #10  
    Thanks for the help. I might check out a Sprint store
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Go to eBay.com they are very affordable! Or Uxsight.com is also a great source to find headphone for your selections.
    Does anyone know if Nokia N95 headphones with remote work?
    Last edited by toshabuser; 04/21/2010 at 05:50 AM.