Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Looks good, especially the third pic.
    I haven't read the replies:
    when I 1st bought my case, I had issues with the case putting constant pressure on the volume button, which caused the phone to lock up. So today, I cut out a piece of the case that was covering up the volume button area. Now I don't have any issues with the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by classydread View Post
    I haven't read the replies:
    when I 1st bought my case, I had issues with the case putting constant pressure on the volume button, which caused the phone to lock up. So today, I cut out a piece of the case that was covering up the volume button area. Now I don't have any issues with the case.
    I had that issue too where if you even touched the volume button it would hold down one or the other. But it seems fine now without my intervention.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    I had that issue too where if you even touched the volume button it would hold down one or the other. But it seems fine now without my intervention.
    i just got this case today and i had the same issue, but it has fixed itself already. i like this case a lot, though, it seems like it will survive more than one fall. Now if only they could integrate rails into this case it would be PERFECT.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Ive had my Otter Box case for a week or so and Im quite impressed. I had a Seidio case before, but wanted something a bit more durable. The quality of the case is very impressive and Im a happy camper!!
    Ive read the case comes with a screen protector/film, is this any good or just the general stuff you get on a new phone, is it worth buying a skinomi protector to work alongside it?

Thanks
    I have had this case for almost two months and absolutely love it! I had replaced two cheaper cases in the first two weeks because the tabs snapped off from normal wear and tear (normal meaning constant needs to pull batteries with this phone before Uberkernal solved my stability issues).
    I found this thread when I was researching compatability with the touchstone. I see it's on sale for like $18 and I would love to jump on this (Uberkernal requires more juice) but would never even think of parting with my OtterBox. Anyone have any real world experience with these two working together?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123