1.    #1  
    OtterBox delivers new Palm Pre case | CES 2010 - CNET

kinda looks like all the other types of 2 piece pre cases. And does not look like it offers anything but impact protection. guess we'll have to see when it comes out.
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Protective but looks like it does not work with the touchstone. the lack of cases that work with the touchstone is amazing. Pretty much the Sprint case and the Siedio case somewhat. thats seems to be it.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Announcing A New Case Series // OtterBox.com

Here's the preview page for it. Hopefully it will come with a holster like the defender case. If it does, I'll buy it immediately. The only other case that comes with a matching holster is the Seidio Innocase and I've already been through 2 of them after the tabs break. I don't mind being a Guinea pig for this case especially if it lasts longer than the seidio. As for non-touchstone compatibility, I'm not too concerned as I've weened myself completely off of it after having to switch to another case.
    Sprint Technical Consultant
    BSE Electrical Engineering
    --
    Palm Pre - WebOS 1.4.5 - UberKernal 500/1000 Screenstate
    RIM Blackberry Bold 9650 - OS 5.0.0.975/6.0.0.280
    The Touchstone is one of the main reasons I like the Pre. I have three. Never having to plug a wire in the phone is truly remarkable; drives my iPhone friends crazy. I need something like an Otterbox but Touchstone compatibility is a must.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    I wonder if when this thing finally ships, someone that's creative with a dremel could possibly figure out a way to cut down the back to allow for touchstone charging similar to the two piece red/chrome/black case that's sold in sprint stores
    Sprint Technical Consultant
    BSE Electrical Engineering
    --
    Palm Pre - WebOS 1.4.5 - UberKernal 500/1000 Screenstate
    RIM Blackberry Bold 9650 - OS 5.0.0.975/6.0.0.280
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by postalUT View Post
    Announcing A New Case Series // OtterBox.com

Here's the preview page for it. Hopefully it will come with a holster like the defender case. If it does, I'll buy it immediately. The only other case that comes with a matching holster is the Seidio Innocase and I've already been through 2 of them after the tabs break. I don't mind being a Guinea pig for this case especially if it lasts longer than the seidio. As for non-touchstone compatibility, I'm not too concerned as I've weened myself completely off of it after having to switch to another case.
    According to a post in facebook, it doesn't come with a holster
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Kind of ugly imho... but better than nothing I suppose
    The case looks like it adds to much bulk for "me" plus I have 3 touchstones. I might try a skin if they make one just for the back of the phone.
    it doesn't look like it will support the touchstone so its a no for me
    if it dose then i would definitely get one extra protection is welcomed