1.    #1  
    I am running Windows 7 on my Toshiba laptop and trying to connect to my Pre. The Bluetooth wizard finds my Pre but when it tries to connect, I get the message "unable to detect service". The laptop will separately connect to another laptop and the Pre will connect to my car speakerphone system. I've tried to add device on the Palm, but get a message saying 'searching for audio devices' and then 'no devices found'
    I was trying to send my friend a **** clip from my Pre to his HTC Hero via bluetooth and got the 'searching for audio devices' and then 'no devices found' message. His HTC saw my Pre and I saw his HTC but they wouldn't connect.
    The BT stack on the Pre doesn't support file transfer. I'm assuming that's what both of you are trying to do?
    Your Bluetooth mouse should include the necessary software. Use any discs supplied with the mouse, or check the manufacturer's site for any downloads of the software that would be included.
    Hope this will help you.......
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    The BT stack on the Pre doesn't support file transfer. I'm assuming that's what both of you are trying to do?
    I was trying to do this as well on my computer. Is this a software limitation on the Pre, or a hardware limitation?