1.    #1  
    Brother just texted me saying that his bluetooth stopped working again in his G37, which was corrected with the LAST update. Anyone have any ideas?
    had same issue - bt originally didn't work with my 2008 g37, update 1.3.1 fixed it. Update 1.3.5 re-broke it. Chatted with palm - partial erase recommended - didn't fix it. Full erase recommended - didn't fix it. Webos doctor recommended - FIXED IT!!! Also, deleted "phone pairing" from car and re-paired after each erase (partial and full), as well as after webos doctor.

good luck to your brother!
    No issues
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkreisberg22 View Post
    had same issue - bt originally didn't work with my 2008 g37, update 1.3.1 fixed it. Update 1.3.5 re-broke it. Chatted with palm - partial erase recommended - didn't fix it. Full erase recommended - didn't fix it. Webos doctor recommended - FIXED IT!!! Also, deleted "phone pairing" from car and re-paired after each erase (partial and full), as well as after webos doctor.

good luck to your brother!
    Thanks!

....jj, no issues for you after the update? Interesting.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    actually my bluetooth works better with my 07 g35 sedan after 1.3.5. Before, i had issues with pairing. I haven't had any issues since.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    anyone with a G have issues answering calls? When I answer a call, it pauses 5-10 seconds before connecting
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Sorry for slow response to this thread. I have a 2009 FX35. Bluetooth paired but was horribly static filled until patch 1.3.1. After 1.3.5, the static has started up again, but it is not as bad as I remembered. Still is unacceptable. Finally got around to trying to fix it and ran across this post. I will try the WebOS doctor and report back. Frustrating to have something get fixed and then have a later update break it again.
    wow having major problems with my EX35 really hope I dont have to use webos doctor for this.
    No issues
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I was just checking the forums to see about this issue. Since the update, I have noticed that if I leave my Bluetooth on when getting in and out of the car (and turning the car off), my phone pairs very well. In the past, I would have to turn the Bluetooth off and then turn it back on to get it to pair. So I think my Infiniti has been better since the update.
    I cannot answer any calls in my G37 coupe. Whenever I try to answer it just hangs up on the caller. I cannot figure out how to fix it. I can make calls and hang up with no problem.
    I'm in a 2010 G37 Coupe, no issues connecting, was in a 2008 G37 Coupe prior, no issues connecting.

However, I can't get my address book to sync with the G37 for voicedialing, anyone get that to work?