Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    This is by far the lowest price I've seen for a touchstone charger kit. Plus, if you buy two, use coupon "2010" for $10 off when you check out. Shipping is $5.95 for one, a little over $12 for two. No sales tax for CA.

It's definitly time to pull the trigger if you don't yet have one, I have two, one at home and one in my car. I bought TS chargers for my kids for X-Mas and they luv them, wish this sale was on then, but still got a pretty good deal at the Shack, $39.99 plus tax.
    To bad I cant order one
    I'm living in europe and they won't send it to me unless I have a fed-ex account (which I don't) - it costs about 100$ here
    Good look...Thanks!
    hm it appears that it's been strategicall priced to be 10 cents under $60 so the "2010" code cannot be used. anyone else seeing something else different? thx.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Yeah, same problem. It'd be nice if they had the touchstone without the Pre touchstone case-thingy.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    hm it appears that it's been strategicall priced to be 10 cents under $60 so the "2010" code cannot be used. anyone else seeing something else different? thx.
    I thought I had read the minimum purchase had to be $50. At any rate, that was what I did. I ordered two kits totalling $59.90 and got $10 off. Shipping was $12.78. Total was $62.68 for 2 touchstone kits.

I'd suggest trying it. You can enter the coupon code a couple of pages into the checkout before you give them a credit card number.
    Check out the clearance section for a $0.99 filler item.

https://www.treo-gear.com/store/star...category_id=34
    It's $60 now. The information page for the coupon also says $60. So a nice workaround is to also buy a car charger, for example, which is $12 I think, and it's like getting that for really cheap with the "2010" coupon code discount.

has anyone here purchased from that site? are they legit?
    has anyone here purchased from that site? are they legit?
    Someone on slickdeals found the company's BBB rating and it's an A+
    eAccess Solutions | Better Business Bureau Review | Palatine, IL
    Anyone know what the specs are on car chargers to charge the Pre while using the GPS and Pandora while on a TS or do you have to use the Pre cord?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    and a clearance item for $0.99 to make it over $60 and applied the $10 coupon. The shipping was a little over $10. Let's see if everything works out ok...
    Just got my 2 today, looking good. About to test..
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    To bad I cant order one
    I'm living in europe and they won't send it to me unless I have a fed-ex account (which I don't) - it costs about 100$ here
    Will Treo Central store ship to you? It's only about 35 Euros there ($50).
    [quote=flamand;2123774]this is by far the lowest price i've seen for a touchstone charger kit. Plus, if you buy two, use coupon "2010" for $10 off when you check out. Shipping is $5.95 for one, a little over $12 for two. No sales tax for ca.
    I just bought one also

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    My two touchstones came today. Both were new in sealed boxes and work perfectly.
    awesome news thanks for the heads up.

Follow Me On Twitter
    I just ordered one this morning, should be here in a few days. I hate having to use the micro usb to charge my pre
    Congratulations can everyone give Bpoirier around of applause for his first post and for switching to Sprint and a Pre when he could of got a Iphone.

Follow Me On Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast