Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My wife's innocase had a tab break off. Mine is still working great after about 5 months or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08
    so if I send you the broken piece you will send me another case to replace my broken one? Will you post a link to this form please?

Hello,

Provided that you purchased a genuine Seidio iteam directly from us or from an authorized retailer. Your item would be replaced within 6 months of the original purchase date after you send the defective one back to us. Customer is responsible for shipping to send the item to us.

The form can be found on our website under Help Center and please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
    I have bought 2 seido innocases in the last 6 months. I did not know that it had a warranty until I found this thread. I bought the most recent one on 01/20/10. The top half has cracked in half by the charging port, as well as having a broken tab. The bottom half has two broken tabs as well. So far I am out $70 for 2 cases that have not lasted more than 2 months each.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I got my replacement holster, and while I was waiting for it one of the tabs broke off my case, but their customer service has been very responsive and courteous -- a new case will be on the way soon. Since I'm getting the replacement straight from them I assume (hope) it'll be one of the new reinforced models. While they may have some fragility issues with these things, they stand by what they sell, and definitely care about customer satisfaction.

-- robert
    I like this case,having much better luck so far w the replacment they sent me.they replaced my broken one with no questions ask.
    My innocase last about 3 months just contact them for a replacement.
    I bought my first one in July 09 and by december of 09 a tab broke off. I contacted them and they sent a replacement right away. That new one broke last week only lasted 3 months. They wouldn't replace it again because the first one was out of waranty. They go by the first date of purchase for all warranties. I was complaining and they sent me to a supervisor and she agreed to send me just a top half for free and said that if I have any other issues the best they would do is offer me like a 20% discount to purchase another one.
    I had one and the tabs broke off, got a replacement and that one lasted an even shorter amount of time. I gave up after that and my Pre has been 'naked' since.

It sucks because it's a great protector but it just isn't durable enough. I would have gladly paid another $10 for a case with tabs that last.
    I contacted Seido about replacing my defective case that has broken tabs. They issued a RMA that is only good for 7 days and you have to send it back on your own dime. There is no way I could have had it there in 7 days and after reading some of the responses saying that the new batch aren't much better I'm not spending another dime.

The case is defective and should be replaced for FREE. I'm done with Seidio.
    Mine lasted about three months. I think its a great case in terms of form but not in terms of durability. That said, I'm in Canada and got it through a Canadian distributor. This complicates any possibility of return and/or replacement from Seidio. I might go for another and will inform Seidio of my circumstances. We'll see....
    My third one now got a broken tab, even though I didn't drop it or open up the case. It came from the recent batch that supposedly has tougher tabs. Sigh. I'm giving up on this design.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    i got a quick replacement from seidio when mine broke after 4 months. sent them my amazon invoice number and the dead case and bam, got a new one a week later. i love them.
    ---
    ---

launch-day pre: the original gangsta.

twitter / posterous
    Quote Originally Posted by jstutz View Post
    Mine lasted about three months. I think its a great case in terms of form but not in terms of durability. That said, I'm in Canada and got it through a Canadian distributor. This complicates any possibility of return and/or replacement from Seidio. I might go for another and will inform Seidio of my circumstances. We'll see....
    You think that's bad, I got mine from a UK distributor so the idea of posting the defective part to the US is no fun. It may be small and light but for the money I could just buy a new case (different brand). My Innocase lasted about 3 months before the first tab broke and another month before the second one went. I've just taken it off and gone naked (apart from a screen protector), it works much better on the touchstone naked so I think I am going to live with it until someone makes a touchstone back for an extended battery.

I was concerned about scratches with no front cover but I see the innocase has left marks around the screen anyway (where dust etc got trapped around the edges) so I guess a few more scratches won't matter.
    I filled out 2 RMA forms on the Seidio website and did not receive a reply. I finally chose to use the live chat on their website and they are finally shipping me another Innocase. This is case #3 and if this one fails I am done.... I don't see any reason to spend more money to send the old one back just so they can throw it away. I have spent $59.99 for the Innocase™ Surface Extended / Horizontal Leather Case Combo and another $64.95 on the Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery. I have had no problems with any other Seidio product yet but I think they need to stop selling something that breaks every couple of months.

So whats going to happen if I don't return the broken case? I never sent the first one back but they did not give me an RMA# last time.

Leather case and extended battery are good but don't bother paying $30 for the Innocase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak1969
    I filled out 2 RMA forms on the Seidio website and did not receive a reply. I finally chose to use the live chat on their website and they are finally shipping me another Innocase. This is case #3 and if this one fails I am done.... I don't see any reason to spend more money to send the old one back just so they can throw it away. I have spent $59.99 for the Innocase™ Surface Extended / Horizontal Leather Case Combo and another $64.95 on the Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery. I have had no problems with any other Seidio product yet but I think they need to stop selling something that breaks every couple of months.

So whats going to happen if I don't return the broken case? I never sent the first one back but they did not give me an RMA# last time.

Leather case and extended battery are good but don't bother paying $30 for the Innocase.
    I apologize about the delay in getting a response. With the replacement, you should receive a shipping label that will enable you to send back the case at no cost to you. If you don't receive a shipping label with your new case, please PM me and we will ensure you receive one. I apologize again about the wait time and the issue with your cases. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhurley
    You think that's bad, I got mine from a UK distributor so the idea of posting the defective part to the US is no fun. It may be small and light but for the money I could just buy a new case (different brand). My Innocase lasted about 3 months before the first tab broke and another month before the second one went. I've just taken it off and gone naked (apart from a screen protector), it works much better on the touchstone naked so I think I am going to live with it until someone makes a touchstone back for an extended battery.

I was concerned about scratches with no front cover but I see the innocase has left marks around the screen anyway (where dust etc got trapped around the edges) so I guess a few more scratches won't matter.
    I apologize about that. I have sent you a PM.
    I bought my case about 5 weeks ago on PreCentral.net and voila the snap on the front right top just pops off. I filled out the RMA form on the Seidio website and I got back a RMA number and instructions to send back the broken case. I attached proof of purchase, so Seidio knows that I bought the case. Why in the world should I go to the trouble of returning a relatively inexpensive broken cover that I proved I purchased? I can only use one case at a time and this is my first request. What a hassle. Seidio, just send me a replacement, a shipping label and box and I'll gladly send you the broken piece so that you can throw it away. WSRMA-170......
    Last edited by KenMazon; 03/21/2010 at 08:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I apologize about the delay in getting a response. With the replacement, you should receive a shipping label that will enable you to send back the case at no cost to you. If you don't receive a shipping label with your new case, please PM me and we will ensure you receive one. I apologize again about the wait time and the issue with your cases. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
    I was told I had to send the broken case back before getting a replacement. So some people get the replacement 1st with a pre-paid shipping label and others have to pay shipping to send back a defective product and then get the replacement. I don't get it..... Why not have the same policy for everyone?
    Just got a Pre last weekend. Purchased the Seidio 2600 battery. I wanted to get something to protect it. I won't have the phone more than a year and I have been very, very impressed by seidioseidio responses. It also seems that there may still be some issues and other people are fine. So I am going to get it.

One question - If you have the Extended battery, the Innocase for the extended battery is there a holster that it can fit into?
    I love this case but can't do it anymore. I am on my second one and a again,,less then 2 months of use,,the back lower left tab broke off. I think I got my first one replaced right before a new stronger tab was made. This is to bad because I really love the case.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast