Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I've gone through several Seidio Innocases for my Pre, and the tabs always broke off. Very disappointing....
    Not only that, but Seidio wants me to ship back the broken case? LOL

If they would like to send someone to pick it up I can hold it for them, as a bailment, but no way I am using my own money to send them a worthless broken part.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxdrunkie
    Wow, just got my brand new case that I ordered in.

Has a tab by the power button, BRAND NEW case.

Waited all week for that case to receive it broken, SWEET!
    Hello,

We are very sorry about your experience and would like to help, please PM us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!

Regards,
    im not paying for another case and will stop promoting this case for sure. its a shame because it was nice fitting .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Seidio sent me a replacement from the new batch, and it does seem to have sturdier tabs. I've used it for over a week now with no problems.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    im not paying for another case and will stop promoting this case for sure. its a shame because it was nice fitting .
    I know the feeling...I really liked it, but I don't know if I can continue to get them replaced.
    I just got email saying they are sorry for this problem. This has just happen to me also. Did not last a month.hopefully they send me a new one. I really like the case
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    id have to agree w/you...ive bought a few myself, but its too much money to keep throwin away every few months...i ended up getting a decent replacement (rocket fish) from best buy for $10
    Bought one in September, tab broke, replaced, tab broke.

I don't really want to blame seido, as the design of the pre is tough to get one right without it being bulky.

I bought one from handhelditems.com and it broke as well, so I give up :lol
    I'm in the same boat. I have 1 tab broken on each the top and bottom halves. For now it stays on (barely) but I'm afraid if 1 more breaks on either half it won't.

I'm happy with the fit of the case but disappointed in the quality of the tabs. Any chance of getting a replacement from the new batch even if I bought it from Amazon?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noslo5pt0 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I have 1 tab broken on each the top and bottom halves. For now it stays on (barely) but I'm afraid if 1 more breaks on either half it won't.

I'm happy with the fit of the case but disappointed in the quality of the tabs. Any chance of getting a replacement from the new batch even if I bought it from Amazon?
    You might have a better chance at getting some of the new batch by contacting Seidio on this forum. I'm still thinking if I want to take a chance with them, even though my last 3 broke off.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    I ordered a grey one for myself with a holster and a black one for a friend. The tabs on mine broke off so they sent me a replacement. Then the tabs on his and the tabs on mine broke off. I understand it happening once, but three times is too much. If I have to be worried about damaging the case just to replace a battery it's not worth the effort. If they would just make the tabs thicket it would be fine. Most of the time the tabs on mine just get bent out of place and then break. I wouldn't recommend this case at all. Too bad it's the only one that works with the touchstone... Can't wait to try out the OtterBox
    Sprint Technical Consultant
    BSE Electrical Engineering
    --
    Palm Pre - WebOS 1.4.5 - UberKernal 500/1000 Screenstate
    RIM Blackberry Bold 9650 - OS 5.0.0.975/6.0.0.280
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by postalUT View Post
    I ordered a grey one for myself with a holster and a black one for a friend. The tabs on mine broke off so they sent me a replacement. Then the tabs on his and the tabs on mine broke off. I understand it happening once, but three times is too much. If I have to be worried about damaging the case just to replace a battery it's not worth the effort. If they would just make the tabs thicket it would be fine. Most of the time the tabs on mine just get bent out of place and then break. I wouldn't recommend this case at all. Too bad it's the only one that works with the touchstone... Can't wait to try out the OtterBox
    That looks like a nice case. I can't wait to try it out either.
    I ordered a inno case and the tabs broke , ordered another and broke again . was always the front case SO what I did was just order a $4 case on Ebay and use that front with the Siedio back and all good. the tabs on most of cases for my phones always stay so its something in the Siedio and what they are using or how they make it. And the case on ebay is a almost perfect match so it looks good. I only need the siedio case for the back part so it works with the touchstone.
    My tabs have broken on three separate occasions and now they asked me to fill out a RMA request when I never had to before and this is the message I receive back. Very Unfortunate because I just recommended them to someone today for their iphone....

"Unfortunately, Seidio products are warrant against defective materials or workmanship for 180 days from date of purchase (90 days for retractable product). Replacement product does not extend original warranty. We sincerely apologize that we cannot grant you the request of a replacement.

Seidio RMA Department"
    My first had a tab snap, I am waiting for th shipping RMA box now. I will try one more before I move on to a different brand.
    Lol @ the tag.
    Thought mine wasn't from an authorised seller but turned out it was when I checked their address. They have agreed to send me a new one as long as I send the broken one in first.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Cracks me up. a $25 item. It's about 7 cents worth of cheap plastic. I think my tab broke when I sneezed.
    Quote Originally Posted by lcars123
    My tabs have broken on three separate occasions and now they asked me to fill out a RMA request when I never had to before and this is the message I receive back. Very Unfortunate because I just recommended them to someone today for their iphone....

"Unfortunately, Seidio products are warrant against defective materials or workmanship for 180 days from date of purchase (90 days for retractable product). Replacement product does not extend original warranty. We sincerely apologize that we cannot grant you the request of a replacement.

Seidio RMA Department"
    Hello lcars123,

Thank you for your interest and we are sorry about your experience! We are little bit confused, were you unable to get a replacement because you are out of warranty? If it is a replacement, the standard procedure would be the send the defective production back by filling out and RMA Form, once we verified it, we would send you a replacement.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello lcars123,

Thank you for your interest and we are sorry about your experience! We are little bit confused, were you unable to get a replacement because you are out of warranty? If it is a replacement, the standard procedure would be the send the defective production back by filling out and RMA Form, once we verified it, we would send you a replacement.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
    so if I send you the broken piece you will send me another case to replace my broken one? Will you post a link to this form please?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast