Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Just chiming in for some balance... I've had mine on for two months with no problems.
    Palm Pilot IIIxe > LifeDrive > Pre
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    i really liked the case until the tabs broke off. i dropped my phone a few times and each time i dropped it, a tab broke off. now i only have one tab on the top half and every time i take the phone out of my pocket the cover slides off. any help please??
    I've had 3 of these cases (in pink) and each time around the 30 day mark, the tabs break off. Now I have the bottom part and no top part. I'm pretty much over this case and am waiting for something better to come out. It's a shame because it really was a nice case. The company has been really good about sending me replacements but honestly, it's not worth the hassle. Plus, the last time they asked me to send back the broken pieces. Seriously?!
    I'm hoping the one I purchased last week is out of the new batch; it seems solid enough and I'll love it forever if it holds up.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Yea Ive had like 4 or 5 replacements I just got one the other day & the tabs broke off in like 3 days my other ones usually would last a month or 2. Im bummed I was hoping a redesign but the last one i got was same.Me & my o lady both have had probs wit tabs
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I've been through 4 black cases in 3 months, and a friend has gone through 3 pink cases in 2 months. All the cases have been well taken care of, the tabs eventually just break off.
    I'm on my third innocase. Seidio graciously replaced my last two broken ones. So far, it's been a week with no problems. I'll post when it breaks.
    my replacement is much better than the first. I must have the new design because the tabs look and feel stronger. Time will tell so I will let you know if it breaks again.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    mine broke after the 1st week as well. it might be the pre design, because my tabs never broke on my treo pro, or on my friends iphone. overall i like the case/holster, but these tabs are too flimsy.
    Hmm I just bought one of these they are hard to find in UK. Hope it doesn't break because they aren't exactly cheap for what is basically a piece of plastic....
    Quote Originally Posted by tj2nis
    mine broke after the 1st week as well. it might be the pre design, because my tabs never broke on my treo pro, or on my friends iphone. overall i like the case/holster, but these tabs are too flimsy.
    Hello,

Like previously mentioned, we are receiving batches in enforced tabs and should make everything stronger, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
    I bought my case back in July and one of the tabs broke on the top part of the case, and was replaced with no issues. But now recently one of the tabs broke on the bottom part of the case (left side of the keyboard with the front of the phone facing you). It isn't that big of a deal as it seems to stay on. Love the case though since it is compatible with the touchstone.

If there are revised cases out with stronger tabs I may buy a new case to replace the one I have.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Like previously mentioned, we are receiving batches in enforced tabs and should make everything stronger, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
    sounds good...i bought mine through amazon tho, how would i go about making sure i can get the new kind?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    seidio was kind enough to replace mine after I got a copy of my invoice. I guess the paypal receipt isn't good enough. So keep your paper work.

tabs look the same but i'm hoping they are stronger.
    I just received my replacement case and I must say Seidio has great service. I have purchased products from them for years now but it was the first time I needed CS.

I am hoping that the replacement case has stronger tabs b/c I really love the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Regards,
    yes i have had two now and both have broken on me is there a way to get a replacement case??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Hello All,

Once we receive the new shipment of Innocases with reinforced tabs, we will stop shipping the other batches and only ship from this new one.

Thanks,

Seidio
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Well, I've still got all tabs intact on my Christmas gift case, but the holster that came with it (combination set) broke as I was removing the phone -- spring clip snapped right off :-(. I'm going to send a request for RMA through their website once I get the Amazon invoice from my wife, and hopefully it'll be taken care of.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmingee View Post
    Well, I've still got all tabs intact on my Christmas gift case, but the holster that came with it (combination set) broke as I was removing the phone -- spring clip snapped right off :-(. I'm going to send a request for RMA through their website once I get the Amazon invoice from my wife, and hopefully it'll be taken care of.
    I got pretty quick turnaround on an RMA #, and it only needs to go to Houston (and I'm in Dallas) so I'm hoping to have a replacement holster in hand pretty quickly.

-- robert
    Wow, just got my brand new case that I ordered in.

Has a tab by the power button, BRAND NEW case.

Waited all week for that case to receive it broken, SWEET!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast