1. jodidiu7
    I ordered this extended battery from my local sprint store because I have an in store coupon. I have been waiting months and they say they haven't gotten it in yet. What's the problem??
    Help
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I would suggest you call the place where you ordered it. Ordered mine straight from Seidio and received it promptly.
    I thought sprint stores do not carry seidio products I ordered mine direct from them
    Fred
    I thought sprint stores do not carry seidio products I ordered mine direct from them
    Fred
  5. jodidiu7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I would suggest you call the place where you ordered it. Ordered mine straight from Seidio and received it promptly.
    The only reason I ordered in store is because I have an in store coupon and wanted the discount!!
    When I called last they said something about they were getting reports that the phone was going on fire with some batteries!!

BTW how is the extended battery??
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    >BTW how is the extended battery??

I love it! With the stock battery, 1 hour of Pandora used 20% of the battery. With the Seidio 2600, it was 9%. That was on the first charge. It may be better now that it's been through a few complete discharge/charge cycles. It will take me through my day with juice to spare, which is exactly what I wanted.
    Dang, why don't they make a TS back for this battery, only thing holding back.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Dang, why don't they make a TS back for this battery, only thing holding back.
    Because there is literally no demand and that isn't going to change, ever. It would be a waste of money for them to do so.

I have a seidio 2600 for sale btw if anyone's interested in picking it up cheaper.