1.    #1  
    so i bought a new zagg invisible shield for my pixi today at best buy. i put it on and it got a spec of dust under it somehow. no problem, i removed it and reapplied, with the solution provided. anyways then i notice this sticky film that was peeling off the back of the invisible shiled. i tried to get it off with the sponge and more solution but it actually got worse. i think this thing was defective? so i register on zagg.com and request a new one but they want to charge me almost $4 for shipping? this is bulls***. can i just take this back to best buy and exchange or what?

jesus for $6 i can buy a new phantom skin online.
    shouldve paid the extra 30 bucks for bestbuy to install it...I've taken mine back 3 times with minor dammage to it and they'll replace it for free... For ever. It's worth the money if you ask me. They do a great job installing it at my local bestbuy here in san diego.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvintimothyjr View Post
    shouldve paid the extra 30 bucks for bestbuy to install it...I've taken mine back 3 times with minor dammage to it and they'll replace it for free... For ever. It's worth the money if you ask me. They do a great job installing it at my local bestbuy here in san diego.
    it's not $30 it's an extra $8 for them to install. ive installed one before with no issues. my question is can i return it for a exchange? i already payed $23 for the darn thing. i don't think it was anything i did wrong, it's defective.
    you have 30 days at bestbuy to say its defective, my advice take it back in for a new one then have them install it on the spot,

personally i like the feel of my ps better, i had both.
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
  5.    #5  
    yeah im going to return it tomorrow and exchange it for another.
    it was 30...I took it back beyond 30 days...
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I just put a bestskinever.com skin on my wife's pre and it came out awesome. It is the 4th one i've done so i'm getting pretty good, but the BSE is much much nicer than the bodyguardz i put on mine.

$6, can't beat it.