1.    #1  
    I have looked everywhere. does anyone know where you can buy the charger adapters by themselves? (the little bits that let you change what country plug you use)

Very hard to find.
    Have you tried Target?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, i live in australia, i shouldve added that to first post. Let alone having a target anywhere near me, the pre is not available here anyways. Thankyou for your reply though.
    Oops. Sorry about that...guess I'm just not thinking globally enough...:blush: Have you tried whatever big box stores Australia does have?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  5.    #5  
    well not specifically for that purpose, no-one over here really knows what a palm pre is, the device is not supported and has not been released yet
    Its okay though, im getting a touchstone pack off precentral, which comes with a charger and some country plugs, and for my main charger ill just have to use a regular bulky adapter

i actually thought they would be quite common because it is such a great idea to have that built into the OEM plug, especially when travelling overseas. If anyone sees them online let me know