1.    #1  
    Hey All, Just wishing those who celebrate a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!!

Just unwrapped my new Seido spring loaded clip holster with accessable audio port and I couldn't be happier! The reviews are spot on and it is probably the best case that is available for the pre! Very very sturdy, easy access and love the rotatable clip feature (horiz or vertical). Overall this is as close as it gets to a 5 star rating (just waiting to see how it pans out with wear and tear)!

Reminds me of my old school nextel clip on which was dam near undestructable! The velvet backing also helps protect the screen, nice!

Last edited by Impulsebuyer; 12/25/2009 at 10:17 AM.
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Do you mean the holster (instead of case?) Don't mean to Scrooge your Christmas but you may want to read this thread about the holster, especially post #11 where the guy is on his 3rd holster in 3 months. All of them broke. Seidio won't refund his money and told him they would send him a 4th and FINAL holster.

Hopefully you will have better luck!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Do you mean the holster (instead of case?) Don't mean to Scrooge your Christmas but you may want to read this thread about the holster, especially post #11 where the guy is on his 3rd holster in 3 months. All of them broke. Seidio won't refund his money and told him they would send him a 4th and FINAL holster.

WoW what a shame! Scrooge!! Jk, thanks for the heads up, i couldn't imagine that happening right now being its so new but i will keep a keen eye on it, since it was a gift i am hoping it does not go that route!

Hopefully i got one from the new batch (if there is a newer batch) from those who had them crap out ...
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

I just got my seido innocase and it works great! Very easy installation, looks great, and my touchstone still works! Also, the other night, I got a skinomi screen protector. Within 12 hrs all of the liquid underneath the protector was gone. So Innocase+skinomi= complete protection. The screen protector took me all of 5 mins to install. I don't see how people were having trouble installing it. Although I did have practice installing a Zagg in my instinct. Sorry for thread jacking but this combo is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMarine03 View Post
    I just got my seido innocase and it works great!

Sorry for thread jacking but this combo is awesome!
    That's ok, the Innocase breaks even more than the holster, so at least that's a commonality in this thread.
    That's ok, the Innocase breaks even more than the holster, so at least that's a commonality in this thread.
    I have had my Innocase for 4 months now without any issues at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I have had my Innocase for 4 months now without any issues at all.
    Glad to hear it! You may just hold the record!
    Yay for toys for your phone for Christmas! Mine...er, I got a Touchstone kit from my wife. She doesn't understand why I wanted one, but she's glad I'm so happy with it. I just hope that I get tired of exclaiming, "Look! The clock stays on!" before everyone here gets tired of hearing it.

Enjoy your new case/holster Impulsebuyer!
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCates View Post
    Yay for toys for your phone for Christmas! Mine...er, I got a Touchstone kit from my wife. She doesn't understand why I wanted one, but she's glad I'm so happy with it. I just hope that I get tired of exclaiming, "Look! The clock stays on!" before everyone here gets tired of hearing it.

Enjoy your new case/holster Impulsebuyer!
    Yeah the clock staying on kinda sucks if you like to keep your phone next to your bed. I stopped sleeping with a night light 4 decades ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by echto View Post
    Yeah the clock staying on kinda sucks if you like to keep your phone next to your bed. I stopped sleeping with a night light 4 decades ago.
    I just put my sleeping bag case over the screen at night.
    I'd be too worried about my screen burning out having that poor thing on all night. I know they last a long time, but call me paranoid.

Either way, I have a Seidio 2600 battery, and they don't make touchstone compatible backs for that, otherwise, I just might have one too!
  12.    #12  
    Just as an update, love my Seido, thing is amazing, and no problems to report thus far, as solid as ever and so easy to access!
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Hey Trekker,

Thanks for the link to that post. After reading this and changing my case over to a sprint case Im no longer a Seidio customer/fan. That post just puts the nail in the coffin for me! Even though I feel like I left a long time ago. Its just to bad that they make such bad cases. Oh well maybe they can make a rail type case like Sprint has. I'd like less bulk!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
  14.    #14  
    Well unfortunately it only took 3 mos for the Seidio Spring Loaded case with audio port to crap out on me! Clip broke off in my hand as I was about to put phone in, barely put any effort into it and it snapped off like a twig ...

Just put in for a replacement, seems as if there is a 6mo warranty on them, but i think this is a classic example of a defect as that one area is a highly stressed spot and its amazing how it lasts so long being its probably only glued on ...

Kinda sucks ... buyer be warned, great case, spring loaded is a marvel expect the fact it breaks after sometime ...
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Just unwrapped my new Seido spring loaded clip holster with accessable audio port and I couldn't be happier!
    Do you mean the holster (instead of case?) Don't mean to Scrooge your Christmas but you may want to read this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Well unfortunately it only took 3 mos for the Seidio Spring Loaded case with audio port to crap out on me! Clip broke off in my hand as I was about to put phone in, barely put any effort into it and it snapped off like a twig ...
    Actually, according to the date of your first post it looks like it lasted a little over 2 months. Sorry to hear that but I'm not surprised. Good luck with the replacement but you can expect it to break also.