Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    I just got the above mentioned Pioneed stereo installed in one of my cars and so far absolutely loving it. handsfree phone seems to work great, streaming audio sounds great. Unfortunately I can figure out how to switch tracks while streaming BT Audio. The instructions for the unit simply state to press the multi controller left or right, but when I try it it just brings up information about the phone, as if I were going to place a call or something.
    I am amazed another person has a palm pre and the same radio....do you own a rav-4 too? Just kidding...but that is the kind of car I drive...quick question for you...how did you get your phone to work? I had it working then it stopped. Now when I go to BT Audio, I have the choice of Connection, Function, or Audio. Anytime I select Connection or Function, it says radio. I have none of the choices that the manual says I should have. Any idea? My phone is paired. The radio shows up on my phone. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by secretagentwilly View Post
    I am amazed another person has a palm pre and the same radio....do you own a rav-4 too? Just kidding...but that is the kind of car I drive...quick question for you...how did you get your phone to work? I had it working then it stopped. Now when I go to BT Audio, I have the choice of Connection, Function, or Audio. Anytime I select Connection or Function, it says radio. I have none of the choices that the manual says I should have. Any idea? My phone is paired. The radio shows up on my phone. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    After perusing this forum (and playing in the store) I determined the Pioneer was the best at the price range, due to sound quality, compatibility with the pre, etc, including addressbook download. I replaced the stock radio in my Sorento with this unit.

Can you go through the multi-selector and delete your phone, then try to pair it again?

Actually, I don't think phone has been tried since going to 1.3.5, will need to make sure it still works.
    I have the same stereo as well and have been having some issues with the bluetooth and the pre. My phone is paired and A2DP works to stream music but the phone audio doesn't work for some reason. Anyone else having this issue or know a solution?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Under the display panel (where it shows the clock, etc) are two little icons for the active bluetooth profiles. Is the phone one lit?