1.    #1  
    Just bought a Yukon with OEM BT, and the car pairs with the phone. I can't figure out if the car supports A2DP or anything other than just pairing for calls. It won't autoanswer (I don't think) and of course it won't voice dial (which until I got the car I didn't really mind much; now I mind it a lot). Anybody have any info about whether or not this will support music streaming? The lack of voice dial has now become a priority for me.
  2.    #2  
    And can the Pre auto-answer when on Bluetooth? Why did they leave that out?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    A2DP works perfectly fine, and auto-answer does as well.

Only Issue I have with mine and my car is the lag between hitting pause on the stereo and it actually pausing on the phone.
    It wasn't me officer, I swear.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick R View Post
    A2DP works perfectly fine, and auto-answer does as well.

Only Issue I have with mine and my car is the lag between hitting pause on the stereo and it actually pausing on the phone.
    Can you tell me what settings on the car/device you use to get A2DP working? I can't seem to get it going. And are there settings for autoanswer, because so far I've had to answer through pressing the answer button on the phone. By the way....mine is a new 2009.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    My Car ( I have a '03 Highlander with a brand new and shiny aftermarket jvc ( Because divx and dvd's in the car is cool. And it was on sale) and for A2DP, it treats the phone connection and audio connection as two seperate things. I.E. I can have it paired with my phone for calling, and my friends phone for music.

As for auto-answer, its just an option on my stereo in the bluetooth menu.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick R View Post
    My Car ( I have a '03 Highlander with a brand new and shiny aftermarket jvc ( Because divx and dvd's in the car is cool. And it was on sale) and for A2DP, it treats the phone connection and audio connection as two seperate things. I.E. I can have it paired with my phone for calling, and my friends phone for music.

As for auto-answer, its just an option on my stereo in the bluetooth menu.
    OK...well, that explains that. I asked specifically about OEM GMC Bluetooth, not aftermarket, and not Toyota. I appreciate the input, but I need to find out what works on my own vehicle.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    For some reason I kept thinking you were asking if the phone does a2dp, not the car. My bad.