Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    For some reason I'm getting the urge to grab one of them... despite past threads that many people are having broken tabs... How long on average did you get broken tabs after using the Innocase? If it takes 3 months to break then I suppose I'm okay with it. I don't plan to take it off the phone at all, except maybe once a month to do a cleaning.

Secondly, about the Touchstone... I realize that it can reduce the magnetic attraction considerably but so long as it charges and doesn't slide off I don't mind spending a couple more seconds to get it in the right spot.

The main reason I want the case is for the grip... my Pre is too damn slick, especially in the Winter here where the air is very dry and just sliding it open outside with one hand is risky (granted, it will probably fall harmlessly onto the snow).
    I haven't had any problems with my Innocase....no broken tabs, etc... I've had it on the phone for 3 or 4 months, I think. Feels good, gives the phone some "solidity" and gives me a better grip.

As for the touchstone, it's definitely a little bit more difficult to hit the sweet spot, but I'm like you ...a few extra seconds fiddling with it doesn't bother me much. Once its in the right spot tt definitely doesn't slide off and I don't have any problems with it charging.

-dirt
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ditto, i've had one for a while and so far, so good. between the innocase and the screen protector I have on it, i don't fear putting my pre in the same pocket with change and keys, etc. touchstone fiddling is worth it to me. i have the holster, too. no complaints.
    mine boke 2 weeks after I put it on. And i m going for the sprint case which works with the touchstone as well!!
    Mine broke but I had modified the tab to accommodate my Seidio extended battery which the ad claimed to be compatible with. Its not.
    I had my innocase for 3 and ahalf months before it broke. But, it did what it was supposed to do . I went to slide my pre in my front pocket and the case kinda gripped my fingers when I pulled my hands aways,well the phone came flinging out onto one of those real rocky asphalt roads ,ahhghg I about lost it. Until I picked up my phone ,of course the top went flying off down the road , but my pre was in perfect shape. Thanks to the phantom skin and the innocase. I would rather pay 40 for a new case than to pay 100 for another phone anyday.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    Mine broke but I had modified the tab to accommodate my Seidio extended battery which the ad claimed to be compatible with. Its not.
    There is an extended Seidio case for use with the extended battery. Did you get that specific model?
    I clicked o the one that said it worked with the extended battery. I must've received the wrong one. I got a new side case for it now. I've never been a fan of clips anyways.
    I love my Innocase. I see the wear-and-tear on the back of the case and know I'd be cringing every time I set the Pre down without a case.

Have had it for six months, and just the other day broke off a top tab. But I was doing something stupid. Either way, Seidio honors its warranty and is sending me a new one.
    My first innocase front tabs broke after 3 months. Seidio sent a quick replacement and it's been fine so far. Overall have been happy with it.
    I've had tabs break on two different Innocases (the second being a replacement). The Innocase flies apart on even low-impact collisions, so I don't trust it to protect the Pre. I got one of the Sprint cases, which I think is somewhat more robust, though less attractive and also not perfect. The Sprint case has an even worse connection with the Touchstone, so I usually remove it when I'm at home.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    By the looks of it it probably won't save my Pre from a drop. But if the added grip reduces the chance I'll end up dropping it then that'd be worth it to me. Also, just how bad is the connection to the Touchstone with this case? Will a slight jiggle cause it to fall right off?

Thanks.
    A slight jiggle probably wouldn't dislodge it. It's usable with the Touchstone, unless you have a TS that's sub-par.
    Quote Originally Posted by mxu030 View Post
    By the looks of it it probably won't save my Pre from a drop. But if the added grip reduces the chance I'll end up dropping it then that'd be worth it to me. Also, just how bad is the connection to the Touchstone with this case? Will a slight jiggle cause it to fall right off?

Thanks.
    what do you mean it wont save your phone from a drop lol i almost threw mine down and it protected my phone .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    My first broke a little over a month after having it, and then the second broke probably 2 and a half to three months later, so I gave up on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mxu030 View Post

Thanks.
    With mine, a slight jiggle won't dislodge it once it's in place...the strength of the magnets probably varies from phone to phone, though. It's probably not solid enough to stay connected if you turned it upside down, but it just sits on my desk anyway.

-dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtzero View Post
    I haven't had any problems with my Innocase....no broken tabs, etc... I've had it on the phone for 3 or 4 months, I think. Feels good, gives the phone some "solidity" and gives me a better grip.

As for the touchstone, it's definitely a little bit more difficult to hit the sweet spot, but I'm like you ...a few extra seconds fiddling with it doesn't bother me much. Once its in the right spot tt definitely doesn't slide off and I don't have any problems with it charging.

-dirt
    ditto on all counts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I have one it works fine, plus they have a lifetime guarantee, they will replace it pretty easily.
    I've had 3 break on me so far in as many months. I gave up on that junk. My pre is now naked with the touchstone back.
    anyone that had one of these break (tabs) you can almost guarranty they removed their case several times inadvertantly weakening the tabs . Maybe? Maybe not? But who knows?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast