Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just picked up the Sprint case yesterday. I have to admit I thought it was ugly when I put it on. I did not like the chrome and was thinking about taking it back. But it is starting to grow on me. The slider on the case works great on mine and the phone feels so solid and protected. The look of it is also growing on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by etnpnys View Post
    I agree with you 100%. There's got to be a better way to do a case than having tabs - or even a slider that makes your phone just as wide as it is tall...
    Can anyone direct me to a photograph of said tabs? I'd like to see it.
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roygbiv View Post
    Can anyone direct me to a photograph of said tabs? I'd like to see it.
    http://digitalallstar.net/wp-content...Seidio-Tab.jpg
    The Innocase had a good start. We then found out its a cheap case. OVER PRICED and very BAD CS imo. Stay away from this case and company. Better off getting another case.
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourdarkestsin View Post
    The Innocase had a good start. We then found out its a cheap case. OVER PRICED and very BAD CS imo. Stay away from this case and company. Better off getting another case.
    Awesome. That's your second post in this thread and you still haven't given any specifics for your opinion.

Here, I'll spell it out for you cuz you obviously didn't get it the first time: Why is their customer service bad? Why do you feel this case is cheap?
    Awesome. That's your second post in this thread and you still haven't given any specifics for your opinion.

Here, I'll spell it out for you cuz you obviously didn't get it the first time: Why is their customer service bad? Why do you feel this case is cheap?
    Well by looking at your spelling I don't think its your strong point....

**cause** NOT "CUZ"

My god its all most like reading my kids texts.
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Well by looking at your spelling I don't think its your strong point....

**cause** NOT "CUZ"

My god its all most like reading my kids texts.
    Lol - We're not really going to get into this, are we? You're trolling and I'm asking you to give more specifics so that people here don't dislike you so much. Now your post count in this thread is up to 3 and you still don't have any credibility.

And FYI, the word "cause" means "something that brings about an effect or a result." If you are referring to the slang truncated form of "because," your spelling is absolutely no better than mine because neither of the words are real. ...And don't make me rip apart your posts, "cause" you certainly have no ground to stand on.
    Lol - We're not really going to get into this, are we? You're trolling and I'm asking you to give more specifics so that people here don't dislike you so much. Now your post count in this thread is up to 3 and you still don't have any credibility.

And FYI, the word "cause" means "something that brings about an effect or a result." If you are referring to the slang truncated form of "because," your spelling is absolutely no better than mine because neither of the words are real. ...And don't make me rip apart your posts, "cause" you certainly have no ground to stand on.
    Go for it. I'd like to see it.
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Go for it. I'd like to see it.
    I am not going to make a public mockery out of you. I have sent you a PM with my suggestions - and you didn't even make this difficult.
    hows does their guarantee work? my tab broke off and i never removed it from my phone at all after it went on. so now it falls off all the time. i pmed the seidio guy and he said some one would contact me within 48 hours. i didn't get contacted within 48 hours so i asked how i would be contacted. the seidio guy answered but i still didn't get contacted by the person in the "correct department." i was about to give up on them since i've had my case since june but then i read about this guarantee. how did you guys get a replacement case?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    People with broken tabs ought to try the RMA request form at the Seidio website. I filled it out and received a shipment notice about two days later. They sent me a replacement no questions asked. Pretty good CS if you ask me.
    Bought this thing and it lasted maybe 4 weeks. 1st the top cover kept popping off with all tabs present, then a tab broke off the top cover, finally the top latch broke off the belt holder. Nice looking case but poor quailty.
    mine broke within a month. i filled out a replacement form and they sent me a new one for free no problem. couple months later the replacement one broke and i just gave up. its a piece of crap.
    I have had the innocase for every phone i had. treo, centro, 800W, touch etc and the tabs or the case broke at some point. The one i got for the Pre broke after 2 months. Its a great case and give them credit they will replace it for free but its the nature of these cases with the small tab. My only issue was how expensive the case is. I finally replaced it with a $2 one on ebay and its the same case. I just ordered a two set one black and one clear for $4 and free shipping. now if it breaks after 2 months no biggie. Will never get a $40 case ever again. not when the same ones are on ebay for a few dollars.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123