1.    #1  
    What is the best way to protect the Pre? I had an iPhone and hated that I couldn't replace the back. After a while it was all scratched up. I'm debating getting a hard case, but hate that it makes it bulky. So I was thinking of just getting the zagg screen protector and buying a replacement back in 9 months or so when its all scratched up, if it gets that bad. Does anyone know where to buy a replacement battery door or how mcuh they cost?

I saw the rocketfish hard case at best buy, and it seems it would protect it well, but is quite big. I really like how small the pre is without it. Any other suggestions or info no where to find a back would be great. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I use a Wrapsol skin on the front and the Palm Touchstone battery cover (I do not own the Touchstone).

The skins keeps it sleek and the Touchstone battery cover is both easy to hold onto and also more resistant to scratches.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripcode View Post
    I use a Wrapsol skin on the front and the Palm Touchstone battery cover (I do not own the Touchstone).

The skins keeps it sleek and the Touchstone battery cover is both easy to hold onto and also more resistant to scratches.
    How did you get the Palm Touchstone back cover?
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
  4.    #5  
    Yeah, where did you get the touch stone back?
  5.    #6  
    Have any of you ever dropped it? Is it a little more sturdy then the iPhone? I had the iPhone, and dropped it, but was lucky to never have broken the glass. I'm pretty careful with my stuff, so I feel good I wont drop this one. However, things do happen. I'm going to add the insurance sprint offers, so that should cover any serious damage.

I tried the rocketfish hard cover, and it was bulky. Whcih I could deal with, but it made it harder to slide out and the top buttons on the keyboard were more difficult to hit because over the overhang from the hard case. I love how small and sleek it is with nothing on it, but am a little OCD about seriouis scratches. I can deal with the one's you'll get from it being in my pocket, etc... I just can't stand the really bad ones, like I had on my iPhone from when I dropped it on the corner. Luckily, the hard case covered that, so it wasn't a visible constant reminder. Thanks for all your advice people.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I bought the zagg body kit, covers the front and back so I dont need to worry