1.    #1  
    I need some help from you. I suddenly have a need for a leather side case/pouch for my Pre. So which do you recommend?

Palm Leather Side Case? Link

Body Glove Side Case? Link

Smartphone Experts Side Case? Link

Personally, I like the look of the Palm one. But the review posted on the blog here at PreCentral was very glowing.

So what have all of your experiences with these pouches been like and which do you think I should buy?

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by matty3054; 12/08/2009 at 03:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Vaja case...
    Palm Tro Pro - HTC HD2 - Palm Pr 2
    I bought a simple but funtional case logic leather case from walmart that's pretty good and cheap . I got it there because I have a siedeo innocase on my phone and its just a little thicker because of that. But the case was like ef bucks or so and works great
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have had the Palm leather side case since launch, and I like it very much. It has held up very well, and still looks essentially new. I also like the way that it fits very tightly but pops out easily with the ribbon (pretty easy to do one-handed).

And I have to say the belt clip is outstanding. It's tight enough that I would feel secure hanging it on sweatpants.

The magnetic closure is perfect--easy to pop open when you want to, but tight enough to keep your Pre safely inside, even when rolling around on the floor with your kids after work.

I don't know how it compares to the other available cases, but you certainly can't go wrong with the Palm leather side case.