1.    #1  
    I have both a pre and an iPod touch generation 2 (which supports bluetooth on the 3.0 firmware). Could someone please suggest to me a set of portable bluetooth speakers that is compatible with both the iPod Touch and the Palm pre? Thanks for all the help!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Did you ever get an answer to your question? I am looking for portable mini travel speakers compatible with the palm pre
    I have a "Parrot PARTY BLACK - Portable Bluetooth stereo 2.0 speakers". Sound quality is great and work fine with my Pre.
    I haven't tried it with an iPod yet, my daughter's have iPod Touches...I'll give it a try and post again.

As for using it with my Pre+, it's great. I haven't tested it yet to see how far down the hall I can get before losing connection. But in my office it works flawlessly.

BTW the Soundblade is pretty portable, but not tiny. It's almost the size of a Netbook...not quite as tall/deep. About 11 inches by 6 inches by 0.9 inches. Runs on AC adapter or 6 AA batteries.
    tried the soundblade iMT525 with my daughter's iPod touch. It works just fine!