Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I've purchased both the Sprint case and the Seidio Innocase. I prefer the Sprint (even though it is bulkier) but I use a belt horizontal pouch to carry my phone. Unfortunately, the Sprint case's bulk is such that I'm having trouble finding one that will close. The cases I have fit an iPhone (my former phone). Any suggestions? Thanks!
    Not to get on a tangent, but why do you like the Sprint case better than the Seido one? I currently don't have a case but have heard the Sprint one is good for fixing the Oreo effect and thought that if mine worsens I might try it. Although the Oreo isn't too bad yet...
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Six of one half dozen of the other. Seidio retains form factor and rubberized coating give better grip. Sprint case makes slider feel very solid and I'm more confident the phone will survive a fall to the sidewalk. I like both and probably will use both but prefer the Sprint.
    Which Sprint case does everyone talk about?
    Quote Originally Posted by bill.millett View Post
    Not to get on a tangent, but why do you like the Sprint case better than the Seido one? I currently don't have a case but have heard the Sprint one is good for fixing the Oreo effect and thought that if mine worsens I might try it. Although the Oreo isn't too bad yet...

1) The Seido case is junk. If you own oe y ou will soon find your self with broken tabs and having to call them one time a month! I owned one and I hated that case. Was nice when I first got it. Then it just went down hill from there.

2) The sprint case has rails. Also works with the TS. Looks bad but other than that..That case is pure love with the Pre!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I bought a belt pouch in one of the kiosks/booths in a mall. I tried literally 10 of them before I found one that fits. It has the word "Ultra" on the outside.