1.    #1  
    Was thinking about getting the wife a case to distinguish her (christmas gift) Pre from mine. Saw the Innocase surface on Amazon, which has pics of the phone in case sitting on touchstone, but nothing written about compatibility. Went to Seidio site and while looking for product page, started a chat w/live rep:

Please wait for the next available representative…
    Customer94: *** Accepted the Chat ***
    You are next in queue. We will be with you in just a moment.
    Angela: hello
    Customer94: Hello...Does the Innocase surface for palm pre work with the touchstone charger?
    Customer94: the pics on the Seidio site @amazon seem to indicate that it can be set on the touchstone
    Angela: It will but we can't guarantee how well it will work, especially if you have our extended battery.
    Customer94: Never mind-see the product page that it should work...thanks
    Customer94: sorry it either works or doesn't
    Customer94: product page says it does
    Customer94: this would be standard battery
    Angela: Okay, it works.
    Angela: I would go with what the product page says.
    Angela: If it were me, though, I wouldn't risk it, but I'm more conventional.

Customer94: Ha! Too funny, thanks....wanted to get something for wife to help distinguish hers from mine...
    While not a great job selling, I'm appreciative to not buy something that won't necessarily work. Anyone have an innocase surface and using w/touchstone?
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    I had one, and while touchstone charging worked reasonably well (once you lined it up optimally) the magnetic force was reduced. A bigger problem was that with each of two different cases one of the tabs broke off. I switched to the sprint case, which is ugly, more bulky, and doesn't work as well with the touchstone but has a much more solid feel. I spray-painted the red piece black, which makes it a little less ugly.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    I had one, and while touchstone charging worked reasonably well (once you lined it up optimally) the magnetic force was reduced.
    That's disappointing. I know it sounds silly, but my wife digs that her Centro is pink. At $79 for a renewal contract (thanks to BB) it didn't make sense to go to Pixi and potential color options vs more powerful Pre...
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    It works with the touchstone charger. I had no problems when I had mine on there. I would just line it up with the Touchstone and away it went charging. Hope this helps.
    Big Jeff
    yup the case is great i love it works well with the touchstone havent had any problems what so ever with the case i love it
  6.    #6  
    Thanks Skullbonz/Flush...
    --Steve

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory