1.    #1  
    Fairly pleased with my purchase of the Seidio 1350 replacement battery and have found in the recent days that it is not living up to its name... The battery seems to be dying quicker (no changes in everyday activities [in fact, airplane mode gets me the same battery usage as not applied a week ago])

Additionally, the Battery Monitor app has been showing me that when fully saturated, the battery only barley manages to charge to 1200mAh. What is happening to the other 150mAh+ I paid for?

Im hoping this is only a defective unit so that this can be fixed and isn't the case for others.

Anybody else have or had similar issues?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    Fairly pleased with my purchase of the Seidio 1350 replacement battery and have found in the recent days that it is not living up to its name... The battery seems to be dying quicker (no changes in everyday activities [in fact, airplane mode gets me the same battery usage as not applied a week ago])

Additionally, the Battery Monitor app has been showing me that when fully saturated, the battery only barley manages to charge to 1200mAh. What is happening to the other 150mAh+ I paid for?

Im hoping this is only a defective unit so that this can be fixed and isn't the case for others.

im having similar issues, Im wondering if the update played a part in this.

Quote Originally Posted by smonme View Post
    im having similar issues, Im wondering if the update played a part in this.

Hi,

We apologize that you are having the issue with these batteries! Please PM us and we will see what we can do.

Regards,

Seidio
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I tested out my standard battery and my 1350 and both are showing 1150-1200mah fully charged with the battery monitor app. I am just wondering if it is due to the update, since it does seem like my 1350 is lasting longer, but maybe it is just that I have been using it for a little while and haven't really switched back to my standard one. I will be doing a comparision test over the next week and see if there is a difference, if there isn't I will definitely contact Seidio on this.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    My 2250 mAh battery was showing 2100+ mAh when fully charged,according to the Battery Monitor;but, then (only a few days later) it was showing 1300+ when fully charged. The battery seemed to be working normally.

FIX:

I deleted the Battery Monitor app and then downloaded it again. The Battery Monitor is now showing 2153 mAh when fully charged, so it is now working properly.
  6.    #6  
    I reinstalled battery monitor and still got the same results. I think it is my battery, I have been noticing a significant increase in battery usage while idle. I used to be under .7mHz! - 300+hours!
    Dam... I was just about to buy that 1350mAh now I don't know....sigh
    Well does it still last longer than the standard battery?

I am an *****....I just bought the Seidio 1350 on Amazon...oh well I am a glutton for punishment...
    Last edited by DonZorro; 12/02/2009 at 10:25 AM.
    I have having the same problems... in fact, mine won't charge to any more than 1100 mAh.. I sent a PM to seidioseidio and waiting on a response...
  9.    #9  
    I received a response from SeidioSeidio, but have not received any confirmation of a replacement. I know it's only been a week, but my replacement innocase came within a few days of requesting one.
    My Battery Monitor is again reading incorrectly. My 2250 mAh battery is only showing 1328 mAh when fully charged:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2crpuvn.jpg
    This appears to be an issue with how webOS gives the info to Battery Monitor. check out the info at this thread: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2062284 .. So, apparently 1.3.1 changed something here and it's not a case of the battery being too low on capacity, but the monitor just giving the wrong capacity.
    Thank you Audemars02,

Apparently, 3rd party batteries are giving the incorrect readings.

The 2250 mAh battery is working normally. I going to put the original Pre battery back in and see how it reads.
    Installed the original Pre battery;Deleted the Battery Monitor app and reinstalled. The Battery Monitor is showing an incorrect reading for the mAh capacity:

14.    #14  
    Seidio replacement 1350mAh battery did the trick. 2nd day in and already my phone is handling the power much better. Thank you Seidio for the very quick and helpful customer support.