1.    #1  
    is there a bluetooth headset which i can listen to podcasts and music with on the palm pre
    There are a few. The Motorolla S9's, S9HD's, and Plantronics seem to be popular. I am in the process of upgrading to the S9HD's - loved my S9's, but they broke after a year of very heavy use.

What is great about bluetooth headphones is being able to put the pre in your pocket/bag/whatever, then using the bluetooth device to control it.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Any Bluetooth headset with the A2DP profile should work.
    If you're looking for a single-ear bluetooth headset instead of a stereo set like the Motorola S9, I use my Jabra BT8040 for hours every day, and it still works like a charm. I listen to streaming talk radio through it, hear it ring with an incoming phone call, and it jumps over to the call.
    I have a motorola s9 HD from a black friday sale for 49.99 at bestbuy (Reg. Price 99.99).

They work pretty well for good quality music and phone calls.

What I didn't know before purchasing them is that they can also be used to listen to my laptop's music too!! making chores and treadmill walks more enjoyable .

Good luck!!
    I have a motorola s9 HD from a black friday sale for 49.99 at bestbuy (Reg. Price 99.99).

They work pretty well for good quality music and phone calls.

What I didn't know before purchasing them is that they can also be used to listen to my laptop's music too!! making chores and treadmill walks more enjoyable .

Good luck!!