1.    #1  
    Does the invisible shield or anything similar interfere with the proximity sensor on the pre?

I had the original plastic film on the pre and it messed up the phone app whenever I made a call. I got another screen protector that I had to trim because of the same problem.

Can anyone enlighten me on this issue? I guess there shouldn't be a problem otherwise there will be lots of complaints...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kyll05 View Post
    Does the invisible shield or anything similar interfere with the proximity sensor on the pre?

I had the original plastic film on the pre and it messed up the phone app whenever I made a call. I got another screen protector that I had to trim because of the same problem.

Can anyone enlighten me on this issue? I guess there shouldn't be a problem otherwise there will be lots of complaints...

Thanks
    I have the IS and it works great. I had some problems with the origial plastic protector that came with the phone because it would get dirt or dust underneath the protector and would cause the proximity sensor to be unreliable. As long as you put on the IS correctly, it should work fine. I haven't had a single probem with that sensor in 5 months!
    Invisible shield does not seem to inhibit the proximity function on my Pre.
    I installed the PhantomSkinz and absolutely LOVE it. Perfect install with no bubbles or orange-peeling. In fact, you seriously can't even see it on the phone unless you look close. It doesn't interfere with the sensor at all and I have no problems with gestures on the screen or sensitivity in general. Great product!