1.    #1  
    my pre and my motorolla bluetooth have the same USB connector for the charging port. my question is, can i charge my bluetooth headset on my pre wall charger or my car charger? i don't want to fry it. thanks in advance.
    ---
    johnny olsen
    photography, digital imaging and web hosting
    http://johnnyolsen.com
    I don't think it will burn it out. I don't know if this helps, but I can use my charger to charge my sons samsung rant with no problems, but I can't use his charger because it doesn't put out enough power. A sprint rep backed that up also. I know a headset is smaller, but I think the earpiece will only take in the power it can take in and can't be forced since it uses more of a USB wiring setup. It wouldn't hurt to test it out. If it gets hotter than usual or makes a buzzing sound after 5 minutes, then it's not safe.
    You'll be fine. The whole reason for the MicroUSB connector is for instances like this - it eliminates the need for 1000 different chargers.

If your headset can't handle the connector, it simply won't charge. You won't fry anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyolsen View Post
    my pre and my motorolla bluetooth have the same USB connector for the charging port. my question is, can i charge my bluetooth headset on my pre wall charger or my car charger? i don't want to fry it. thanks in advance.
    I can't speak for your BT, but I use the wall charger (Pre), car charger (3rd party for the BT) and the USB cable (Pre) for my BT and my Pre interchangably. My BT is a Plantronics Voyager 855.
    I have a Motorola BT headset as well as I use the two chargers interchangeably between my Pre and the headset and haven't had any problems.