1.    #1  
    Palm Pre phone compatibility with other Bluetooth devices

Information updated to Nov 11th 2009. This is what Palm have, but pls post what other BT device mono or stereo, any brand , if compatible with your Pre or Pixi as well. We can make a help library.IMHO

Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Palm Pre phone compatibility with other Bluetooth devices
    H200 (I think its a motorola clone) from Ebay works perfectly.
    Pioneer fh-p800bt works great, including controlling playback (that was unexpected!). Bonus, it decouples the A2DP and handsfree profiles, so you can actually hear sprintnav if you happen to be listening to a non-bt audio source.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Jabra Stone works flawlessly as well.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
    Plantronics Backbeat 903 Stereo Bluetooh headphones work great, good sound and works well as a hands free BT phone.
    Plantronics Voyager 855 Stereo bluetooth headset works great.
    • Motorola HT820 stereo headphones (both A2DP/AVRCP audio and HSP/HSF phone functions work well)
    • Motorola T505 speakerphone / FM transmitter (both A2DP/AVRCP audio and HSP/HSF phone functions work well)
    • Alpine KCE-350BT bluetooth interface (A2DP/AVRCP audio works well, HSP/HSF phone functions work but initiating calls from the head unit is difficult with a large number of contacts due to slow phone book transfer and the microphone audio quality is extremely poor)
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Insignia NS-BTHDP Stereo headphones work 100%
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    I just got an LG HBS-250 and it was super easy to pair with my Pre. I think the Pre guessed that the PIN was '0000' because I didn't have to type that in.

I listened to music/skipped forward, back/play/pause. I'm not sure if fast foward or rewind work properly. The headphones volume was independent of the volume on my Pre. I haven't tried a phone call yet because they need to charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Palm Pre phone compatibility with other Bluetooth devices

Information updated to Nov 11th 2009. This is what Palm have, but pls post what other BT device mono or stereo, any brand , if compatible with your Pre or Pixi as well. We can make a help library.IMHO

Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Palm Pre phone compatibility with other Bluetooth devices
    I would love to get some help with Head unit in my vehicle. I have a Jenson VM9022. The Pre and HU pair fine, but the A2DP side will not work. The phone side works fine. Have contacted manufacturer with no help. Any ideas?
    Sprint/Anycom FIPO A2DP receiver --> works, just the basics (AVRCP doesn't work with with my harman-kardon iPod controller)

VR3 VRBT200V Hands-free visor unit --> works perfectly with full features

And as mentioned before, Plantronics 855 --> works perfectly with 90% features
    Quote Originally Posted by the.teejster View Post
    Plantronics Voyager 855 Stereo bluetooth headset works great.
    I disagree. AVRCP did not work very well for me. It would pause the music player with one press of the button, but would not resume without multiple, random presses. I would usually have to resume by unlocking the phone and pausing the app via touchscreen.

I recently lost this headset, and would like to know if anyone can comment on the AVRCP compatibility of another mono A2DP headset?
    Last edited by dangerusty; 12/14/2009 at 09:53 AM.
    Hi, got an other question about the usement of bluetooth.
    I think about to buy a BH with remote for the musicplayer.
    So i do not know if this is posible with my pre, and if, does anybody know, wich one is usabel??