1.    #1  
    I'm sure it's been posted elsewhere but I'm exasperated.

I cannot find a BT headset that just works every time and doesn't skip.

I need one that has a 3.5mm jack so I can connect it to my car auxiliary (my Pioneer won't work at all with the Pre over BT)

So, anything out there that really, truly and always pairs and always plays without skips?
    ok... So you have a BT stereo in your car, but because it will not sync you want regular headphones? Sound right?

1) for the radio check in the BT forum to see if people have and got to work your model headunit with the pre
    2) for headphone I recommend senheisser headphones. Pricey but awesome quality
    3)for BT headphones take a look around the BT forum again. I have the S9-HDs and like them. Great for active people, but SQ is decent not great.

hope that helps
    I'm not following you on the 3.5 jack. I didn't know any BT had jacks.

I have a Plantronics 855 Voyager that works great, on both the phone and the music player. And the killer is it was less than $35 on Amazon
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'm not following you on the 3.5 jack. I didn't know any BT had jacks.

I have a Plantronics 855 Voyager that works great, on both the phone and the music player. And the killer is it was less than $35 on Amazon
    come to think of it my HT820s allow for both a BT connection and a corded connection. Maybe what you are looking for?
  5.    #5  
    Here's the last one I tried. It pairs with the Pre but audio skips:

Amazon.com: New OEM Motorola Bluetooth SoundPilot Stereo Controller: Electronics

The Pre pairs with my headunit but audio is muted. So I'd like to use one of those BT controllers that you can plug regular headphones into. Only I would plug in a cord to the headunit and play audio off the auxiliary.

I have a dream of getting into my car, placing the Pre on the Touchstone and pressing play. The Touchstone part is a different story altogether.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Works great and the built in mic is really good. I have two different sets of 3.5mm headphones that I use depending if I want isolation or not. Works really well in my car. Check out Amazon