1.    #1  
    It looks like this is the busiest forum so I am cross posting (new here so forgive me please).

I have both a Jawbone (the new ear candy --- purple if anyone cares) and and old Jabra BT(something) and neither alert me in the ear when I get a text. Is this an issue me (operartor error) or an issue with Palm Pre (it doesn't do that)? Or is it just a setting I need to do.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

BTW I love the upgrade that it allows to have a ringtone for the text and I can hear it so it's not a big deal right now if Palm doesn't alert me in the ear.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    It looks like this is the busiest forum so I am cross posting (new here so forgive me please).

I have both a Jawbone (the new ear candy --- purple if anyone cares) and and old Jabra BT(something) and neither alert me in the ear when I get a text. Is this an issue me (operartor error) or an issue with Palm Pre (it doesn't do that)? Or is it just a setting I need to do.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

BTW I love the upgrade that it allows to have a ringtone for the text and I can hear it so it's not a big deal right now if Palm doesn't alert me in the ear.
    I have the same problem. I have that $130 jawbone you got (but in black, of course), and a coupla other BT's that I tried- with the same results as you. It must be the Pre, because I used to get the tones w/my HTC Touch.
  3.    #3  
    I have heard from another Pre forum site that it is something I'll just have to learn to deal with (at least until an update that may or may not come along). Since the update that happened the other night it is nice that I can change the ringtone alert and hear it without the headset.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I have heard from another Pre forum site that it is something I'll just have to learn to deal with (at least until an update that may or may not come along). Since the update that happened the other night it is nice that I can change the ringtone alert and hear it without the headset.
    Yeah, finally.