1.    #1  
    I cannot figure a way to get my earpiece (I have both a Jawbone and Jabra) to alert me in the ear when I get a text. Does it work or is that something I need to get used to?
    Something you'll have to get used to. If you hear a quick silence / interruption by silence, it means you've got a text/notification but otherwise, you'll have to get used to it.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    Okey maybe that is something they will fix in a future upgrade. I see others who get the tone and wondered if it was my operator error. The good thing is with the new upgrade I can actually set a ringtone and hear it because it is much louder than the default sound.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yea I wish they would fix this and the fact that you can't hear ringtones in the headset.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
  5.    #5  
    I've had several phones and never heard a 'ringtone' in my headsets. It has always been a beep for a call with the headset.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I've had several phones and never heard a 'ringtone' in my headsets. It has always been a beep for a call with the headset.
    The last 2 phones I had were both A2DP, Samsung A900 and a Moto Razr2, and both let you hear the ringtone through the headset as well as all notification sounds.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...