1.    #1  
    i bought a standard protector from sprint and it's ok i guess but i hear invisible shield's are the best but the price is very high. what do you guys recommend as im looking on ebay.
    I got phantom skinz and love em- come in a 2 packs.
    Fall Special 30% off | PhantomSkinz.com

I bought front only for <$10

I like them better than invisibleSHIELD.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    My candidate is Proporta's Advanced Screen Protector.
    Nice feel and easy to attach.
    USD 6,95 a piece.
    There were good reviews of this after the Pre came out

Palm Pre Skin
    If your looking for a cheap front only static cling screen guard.

ScreenGuardz for Palm Pre - ScreenGuardz

Works great! I have used the same one now for 4 months! They are cheap great and easy to install! plus it comes with a bunch of them! Great buy IMO!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post

Works great! I have used the same one now for 4 months! They are cheap great and easy to install! plus it comes with a bunch of them! Great buy IMO!

Ya even though they are cheaper online.. i got like 15 for 15 bucks at the sprint store.. while not as clear as some.. they get the job done.. and on the cheap also....
    phantom skins r the best in my opinion!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I had the invisible shield for about a Month and it started to look like crap on the edges. The tabs on the 4 corners is a bod design.

I bought Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Screen Protector Shield from amazon for $10.00 (free shipping) and it just covers the front and not the edges. it is very clear and easier to put on the Pre. So far so good.

I tried to go without but the finger prints drove me crazy. Protector does not show prints as much and is easier
    to clean. Also forgot to say the techskin is very smooth not taky.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Flak1969; 11/16/2009 at 10:55 PM.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post

yeah im gonna buy one, the cheap one sprint gave me is peeling off and bubbling after a week.
    Yeah th sprint ones are the ones I got on launch day! I only had them for a little while. I also had some of the glue from the screen protector peel off too . Either way let us know what ya think of the screenguardz!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!