1.    #1  
    I'm suprised that more have not reported in about the improved A2DP/bluetooth.

I have a Pioneer AVIC-D3 with NavTraffic/XM/Sirus with BT200 bluetooth unit. It all works using bluetooth. More importantly, I get sound now!! All controls on the headunit work well. I even tried Dr Podder and it works...including forward/backward and pause controls using my radio headunit!!!
    My Pre gets better and better. the only homebrew I have that's giving me problems is Brightness Unlinked. I won't work in the dash board. All my other patches and tweeks work all on 1.3.1

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    I'm suprised that more have not reported in about the improved A2DP/bluetooth.

I have a Pioneer AVIC-D3 with NavTraffic/XM/Sirus with BT200 bluetooth unit. It all works using bluetooth. More importantly, I get sound now!! All controls on the headunit work well. I even tried Dr Podder and it works...including forward/backward and pause controls using my radio headunit!!!
    My Pre gets better and better. the only homebrew I have that's giving me problems is Brightness Unlinked. I won't work in the dash board. All my other patches and tweeks work all on 1.3.1

IGO
    it works now? hmmmm, about to try it out in a few. I know after the update before the recent one... the phone book transfer and all that work but no A2DP still. I guess they fixed something this time around?

EDIT/UPDATE:
    yup, just went outside and tried in the car and it works perfectly now. The biggest reason why I wanted this was for Pandora but the sound quality ain't excellent... its good but not as good as the computer or whatnot. good job to palm for this. I was thinking this whole time I will have to get a new deck for this to work.
    Last edited by sj808; 11/14/2009 at 05:56 PM.
    Just tried music playback and controls. Works perfectly.
    Okay. Audio works, and controls work. No skips, sounds good.

Unfortunately the Pre won't pair again automatically when turning the headunit on again. I have to manuall uncheck and recheck the BT menu item to re-pair. Minor inconvenience.

Phone pairs but phonebook functionality doesn't work.

Of course, just as I was trying to demo to a friend the wonders of simultaneous wireless charging and playback the Pre couldn't initiate a connection
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Here's an easier way to access a quick check on battery life, date/time, wi-fi/bluetooth settings, etc.

Instead of tapping on the battery icon on the top right; tap on the time on the upper panel...much easier to access.