Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm currently looking for a screen protector for my Palm Pre and I can't decide which to get. I'm not sure which is better, Ghost Armor or Phantom Skinz. I'd consider invisible shields but everyone seems to think it's the worse compared to these two (due to yellowing over time). Please post pictures if you can.

I was hoping someone might have had experience with both these products to give a fair review on them. Any other suggestions for a screen protector would be much appreciated.

ghost-armor.com/palm/palm-pre-cases-screen-protectors-shields-skins-covers-armor/prod_222.html

phantomskinz.com/palmpre.aspx

I'm looking for a screen protector which will have the least air bubbles, finger prints, excess solution etc and will have the nicest feel when using the phone.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Phantom Skinz.

I pulled an Invisible Shield off to put a Phantom Skinz on and couldn't be happier. And you really can't go wrong for the price. (Use a hair dryer during the install, it will speed up the time required to get the edges to stick)
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm also wondering if the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard is any good. I know it only covers the front but I intend to get the Seidio Innocase. Was just wondering if anyone has had one and whether or not it competes with the Phantom Skinz / Ghost Armor.

Thanks for the responses.