1.    #1  
    I desperately want a patch that can play youtube or website sounds through bluetooth. I hate having to take my bluetooth off and plug in my wired headset to listen to things privately. Please help. I will donate lots if this can be done.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    It already does that. Your issue is you're using a headset that does not support the A2DP protocol, which is what is needed to play music and the like via a bluetooth headset. Get a new headset that supports it.
  3.    #3  
    I had figured that and when I purchased a blueant z9i the person @ the sprint store said that it supported audio, last time I take their word for it.
    I know there was a program for winmo that allowed all sound to be output via a bluetooth headset even if it was not a2dp. This would be a great patch if even possible.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Yeah there's no a2dp on that one, it should have said the protocols supported on the box. Sorry you got ripped off. If it was recent, just take it back and argue with them. You were obviously misled by an ignorant rep (something Sprint has a lot of).