1.    #1  
    Hi folks. Really don't like the style earfhones that come with the Pre. I prefer the in-ear style buds and was wondering if anyone has anything good or bad to say about these Blackberry ones. http://store.precentral.net/blackber...11A29A3885.htm

I have a set of Motorokr HD's but can't wear them very long because they get uncomfortable and IMO don't seal very well. I an wondering because it has a mic and you can pause/play music and answer/hang up calls with it.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    I just got these in the mail yesterday.

GOOD:
    The cord is longer then the orignal ones.
    The control for the pause/play/double click to next song work. (I haven't hung up on nobody yet to see if the hang up work..but I'm sure it do)
    A little clip to put on your shirt.
    I haven't tested it long enough to see how much it cancel the noise out. But it does work.

BAD:
    Feel like the rubber part that you stick in your ear could easily break
    I hate that I got to stick it in my ear.(from using the stock headphone for so long I'm so used to it just sitting in my ear)
    I have to take a few times to get the ear buds in the right spot.
    I can hear myself talk and it sounds weird. Listening to music and on the phone.
    The whole Mic/Play controller is 4x bigger and twice as thicker then the stock Pre.

But for $15 I guess I'll have to get used to hearing myself and the feel in my ear? Do I recommend these? Give me a few days with it 1st..
  3.    #3  
    Thanks so much for the input. Sounds a lot like what I'm looking for. I may have to go ahead and order these.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I just got these in the mail yesterday.

GOOD:
    The cord is longer then the orignal ones.
    The control for the pause/play/double click to next song work. (I haven't hung up on nobody yet to see if the hang up work..but I'm sure it do)
    A little clip to put on your shirt.
    I haven't tested it long enough to see how much it cancel the noise out. But it does work.

BAD:
    Feel like the rubber part that you stick in your ear could easily break
    I hate that I got to stick it in my ear.(from using the stock headphone for so long I'm so used to it just sitting in my ear)
    I have to take a few times to get the ear buds in the right spot.
    I can hear myself talk and it sounds weird. Listening to music and on the phone.
    The whole Mic/Play controller is 4x bigger and twice as thicker then the stock Pre.

But for $15 I guess I'll have to get used to hearing myself and the feel in my ear? Do I recommend these? Give me a few days with it 1st..
    Any more feedback on these headphones? It seems to me that the things that you don't like about them, I have no problem with.
  5.    #5  
    Well, I ordered these headphones and although they sound great (to me) they don't control Pandora or Accuradio which is what I was hoping for. Oh well, at least I only paid $7.xx for them.